rebecca

Theaters Showing Haven as of October 6th

From Matt, at YFG, these are the only theaters scheduled to show HAVEN as of October 6th:

Regal Green Valley – Henderson, NV

AMC City Place – Dallas, TX

Hopefully it won't be too long before we get information on DVD release in the US. And we're also hoping to get information soon on international releases.

:cry: Thank you, Jane. I do hope that with all the positive reviews the film received, it will find new life in the DVD market. I think it is a movie that will transfer well to smaller screens. I hope it won't be too long to wait. It deserves to be seen by the masses.

I happened to walk past our local art house today and it was still on the marquee there. I suppose this means it will be gone tomorrow. :(

Aliza

:cry: Thank you, Jane. I do hope that with all the positive reviews the film received, it will find new life in the DVD market. I think it is a movie that will transfer well to smaller screens. I hope it won't be too long to wait. It deserves to be seen by the masses.

I couldn't have said better myself CaliMom. :) Although its been a couple of weeks since I saw Haven, I can still see his performance clearly in my mind everytime Haven and his outstanding performance are talked about. :wub:

Kim

The Haven preview was presented when I went to see The Illusionist. That was the third week of September. I'm upset by the fact that we got the preview but it's obvious we won't see the movie. :rant:

I will now await the DVD.

WW

I'm with you WW. I knew deep down it wouldn't be shown anywhere in Kentucky but I still held out hope. I'm sure Haven is a fantastic film and deserved a wider release but I suppose we'll just have to put the word out when it comes out on DVD. Thanks for the info. Jane. :hug:

~Ivy~

Thanks for the update, Jane. I saw Haven 2 weeks ago and was crushed that I couldn't see it again (the whole one week thing) and I feel worse for the ka-bloomies that couldn't see it at all. Especially when you consider some of the pathetic excuses for movies playing most of the time. They weren't kidding when they said limited release, were they?

Like everyone else, I'm hoping for a big DVD release.

Hopefully, Haven on DVD will get a big sales pitch from the distributor. It's a great little movie, had super reviews, and deserves to be seen. :2thumbs: