ka-Bloom.org Forum

Midsomer Murders screencaps

Jupiter

Aniethen, add my name to the list of those calling you hero. I've been wishing for screencaps of Midsomer Murders ever since I saw the clips. I do love wicked Peter Drinkwater. :hott:

ETA: I've just been to the gallerie and ran the slideshow option. I still love the bad boy, but oh my, he's filled out rather nicely since then. :wink:

Thanks, Aniethen . The screencaps are wonderful. In addition to the ones posted above, this is my favorite:

MM_cap344.jpg

He's so young and beautiful.

She appears to be on a one woman crusade to cap Orlando's entire back catalogue. Don't anyone get in her way!
I read this as a crusade to catalogue pictures of Orlando's back. Not sure where those thoughts came from. :whistle:

Ooh, Naughtie!Peter pic-spam! Love it. Thank you Claire, you are a dear for doing this. I bet it was such horrible work too, studying every frame in infinite detail as you went along. :naughty:

Naughtie!Peter brings out the mother in me amongst other things, I just want to give him a cuddle and feed him a hearty meal to fatten him up. Did I just say "cuddle"? :faint:

She appears to be on a one woman crusade to cap Orlando's entire back catalogue. Don't anyone get in her way!
I read this as a crusade to catalogue pictures of Orlando's back. Not sure where those thoughts came from. :whistle:

Veerry interesting thought, Christine! :smoke:

Thanks so much for all this Bad Boy Overload, Claire! I agree with WW, you are indeed a goddess! :hug:

Thanks Claire! It's a tough job, but you've beaten everyone off with a stick to do it! :lol:

No, really thank you. It takes ages I know, and we are so grateful.

I think we should call in the Title Faerie and rechristen you The Indefatigable Unstoppable Screencap Maker.

Thank you Claire once again for these screencaps! :hug::notworthy: I haven't had the chance to see this yet, so seeing these screencaps is quite a treat for me. :shiny: Gosh!, He was cute and I agree with serendipity, he has filled out very nicely since then. :hott: I definitely wouldn't mind being those ladies. :throb: But oh my gosh, those caps I saw of him getting pitchforked! Ouch! :O

I can't wait for Pirates 2 to come out on DVD and get all those gorgeous screencaps! :w00t::drool:

Kim