Sign in to follow this  
rebecca

17 posts in this topic

September 29 Theaters

ETA: We're not sure at this point if this means that theaters that appear on the Sep. 22 list that do not appear on the Sep. 29 list will no longer be showing Haven. We're waiting for clarification from Matt at YFG. Stay tuned.

Update: We have confirmation from Matt that this latest list completely replaces the Sep. 22nd list. Haven will be shown, as of Sep. 29, only at the theaters on the latest list.

Edited by rebecca

Awesome! :2thumbs: It's great to see the movie getting an expansion. I hope maybe with the continuing expansion, it will have kind of a slow burn. One can only hope that it lasts into Oscar consideration time.

ETA: Oh, after reading Jane's edited post, I guess it's not such great news after all. :( I wonder when it will hit Japan. It should do pretty well over there.

Edited by CaliMom

Thank you Jane for the list. But I am confused. What does Holding mean? :blink: Are they still deciding to keep it in those theaters another week? But it did say one late show only in Cambridge. So I am glad I got to see it when I did. :)

Kim

Bummer! It's not going to be in Chicago this weekend! :O I was going to see it again with my best friend and my daughter. That smells like lilacs in the springtime!

Very funny.

:lol:

Sorry, Adrianne, I don't remember what the word filter was for - it must have been some phrase or word that was being overused at the time.

Yes, I'm beside myself - it was only playing at one theatre here, and now it will be gone. I may try to go to an after-work show tomorrow or Thursday, but work has been a bear of late so I don't know if I'll have the energy.

I had planned to bring a friend on Saturday, as she couldn't make it last weekend. Shoot. :(

ETA: Now I remember. It's something one does with a straw, right? :lol:

Bummer! It's not going to be in Chicago this weekend! :O I was going to see it again with my best friend and my daughter. That smells like lilacs in the springtime!

Very funny.

I'm so sorry, Adrianne! :hug: A friend of mine just called and we're going to the other Chicago theatre on Thursday. Sure you couldn't make it then? First showing is around 2:15. I really am sorry it's going to be gone from Chicago. :cry:

Beth 37

Well I hope that it will be released onto DVD because at this rate I'm not going to see in a theater. I couldn't get to Chicago this past weekend and hoped to this coming Saturday - no such luck I guess. :(

Blast! Chi-town is off the list. After seeing it Friday with the ka-Bloomies, I had planned on commuting with a carload during this week, only to discover that the theater cut out the 11:30 showing. That's the only one we could make as we'd have to be back home to meet the 2 o'clock school buses. Plan B was to go en masse on Saturday. :blow: On to Plan C, the DVD.

Drat, it's still nowhere near where I live. However, I did put in a request at our local theatre that shows independent movies. Not sure if it'll work, but I had to try!

Thank you Jane. That is good news that it will be in Boston/Cambridge this weekend. So it must have done well this past weekend. :) I am so sorry Adrianne that its not going to stay in Chicago. I really feel bad for my fellow Ka-bloomies that haven't been able to see Haven. :( Well hang in there, maybe it will still come your way soon. :hug:

Kim

I am definitely trying to "hang." Why would our theatre have shown the preview if we weren't going to get the movie? That's the question I keep asking myself. I'll be leaving town next week and headed for the Pittsburgh area. Haven has already left Homestead, PA, which wouldn't have helped me at all. That was the only Pittsburgh area theatre listed.

I'm really surprised that it didn't stay in Chicago. *deep sigh here for all of us disappointed ka-Bloomies*

Barbara

*kneels down and prays* Please let this movie keep getting more expansions so it can get closer to me. Amen. :shiny: Ok, I keep praying this movie gets closer to me, because it slowly is and I hope it keeps expanding.

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~