ka-Bloom.org Forum

HAVEN Poster/Lobby Card WINNERS

:cheer: :clap:!Congrats to all the winners! :clap: :cheer:

My poster arrived five days after I won it! It said in my email to give it seven to ten working days, more for people over seas, and it got to me really quickly! :yess: It was a bit crumpled, but I was expecting it, so no worries. Anyway we're going to flatten it out, so it's all good. ( " What am I saying, I don't even say it's all good?!" :wink: )

Again, a huge thanks to everyone who made it possible for me to win a poster! :hug:

I just received my Lobby Cards in the mail today! :yahoo: I forgot to check the thread because I didn't think I stood a chance to win, so what a surprise I got when I received them in the mail! :cheer:

Thank you so much Jane, Matt, YFG and Ka-bloom for making this contest possible! :hug:

And Congratulations to my fellow winners! :clap:

Kim

• 3 weeks later...

:cheer: I received my Haven poster today - it's huge and it's beautiful.! I had to go to the post office to pick it up and wanted to giggle when I saw the size of it. I couldn't wait to get it home.

Thank you so much Rebecca, the Yari Group and everyone at ka-Bloom. You're THE BEST.

:hug:

Charlie