Five Prize Winners - 4-card set of HAVEN lobby cards

LovesHerJeep

Buttercup

Lori

reeceehorses

Kim

Congratulations to all the winners!

Edited by rebecca

Oh my goodness! I don't believe it! :O I won a poster. I'm so s-toked.

I'm especially thrilled because I just had the great privilage of seeing "Haven" this afternoon and it just took my breath away!

Thank you so much, everyone, especially YFG!

In my excitement I forgot to say Congratulations to the other winners. CONGRATS!

WOW! :yahoo::yess::yahoo: I had to read it about five times before it registered! An then I jumped up and shouted " OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" I couldn't believe it! I was literally jumping! And then I was quite speechless! I must have been ecstatic, because my Dad and my sister, said " Come on then spit it out!". Then I rushed up stairs to tell my Mum. I'm so happy right now. Although I now have to try and find somewhere to put it!

And well done to Annabelle, and our guests who also won a fantastic poster like me. And well done to spkles, love kitten, texbelle and Cayenne for winning the lobby cards. :hug:

I have a question. What happens now. I've never won anything over the internet before, so I'm unfamiliar with the process. Will I get a PM or an email? And when will it arrive? Sorry to be a pain.

Thanks a million times, Jan, Yari, Matt, Ka-bloom and anyone else who made it possable for me to win this. :hug:

Weeeeeeee! First a wristband, then tickets to the screening in Atlanta the other night and now the lobby cards! WOW! :yahoo: I'm really having a nice little run of luck lately.

Thanks to kB, Yari, Jane, Matt, anyone else involved, and our dear Orlando of course. :wub::hug: Congratulations to all the other winners as well.

I have a question. What happens now. I've never won anything over the internet before, so I'm unfamiliar with the process. Will I get a PM or an email? And when will it arrive? Sorry to be a pain.
Each winner is notified by e-mail that they have won. All prizes awarded yesterday have already been put in the mail today (thanks to reeceehorses, who was visiting this weekend, and helped me package everything :hug: ). How long the prizes take to arrive depends entirely on the mail.
rebecca: Each winner is notified by e-mail that they have won. All prizes awarded yesterday have already been put in the mail today (thanks to reeceehorses, who was visiting this weekend, and helped me package everything ). How long the prizes take to arrive depends entirely on the mail.

Thanks Rebecca. I've got my email, and am eagerly awaiting my poster. :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS LES, ADRIANNE, NOGGZ and all the other winners! :cheer: I am very happy for you. ENJOY! :clap:

Well there is still the September 29th drawing for the rest of us. :2thumbs:

Kim