Sign in to follow this  
rebecca

5 posts in this topic

Amazon has it shipping between 1 and 3 weeks with a price of $16.98. They do show the cover art now:

HavenSdtrkLg.jpg

Best Buy lists it as 'Backordered' if you order it online, leaving their warehouse within 1-2 weeks. I tried their Store Finder to see if any of my local stores have it in stock, but right now it's listed as 'Unavailable'. They have the best price: $13.99.

Barnes & Noble does say that it is a 2-disc set, so I'm willing to bet that this is the only version made (and that there isn't a 1-disc version at all). Availability is given as 'Usually available in 1-2 weeks.' Their online price is $16.98 ($15.28 if you're a member).

Edited by CaliMom

My copy of the soundtrack arrived today, along with the Morgan Freeman cookbook. I immediately loaded it into my iTunes. I'm almost done listening to the first disc, and I've enjoyed it so far. It really makes me think of scenes in the movie. The music really conveys the feelings and emotions felt during the various scenes.

I chose the Super Saver Shipping method from Amazon.com, and it only took about 2 1/2 weeks.

It came! It came! It arrived Monday and I adore it. I really like the second disc, which is very soothing and makes me feel like I'm lying on a beach somewhere. It's cooly tropical. I keep looking over to see which cut I'm on, to see which part of the movie this is from. I like the first disc too but it's not background music. Very nice CD, I'm glad I have it.

I would have liked to have gotten it sooner, I'm not liking the Amazon super saver shipping on items that I'm anxious to get.

Highly recommended.

Aliza

I just got my Haven CD and I love it. :cheer: Especially the second disc, I am listening to it right now and it is so relaxing. :beach: I am glad I got it. :) So this should hold me over until I get the DVD. :shiny:

Kim