rebecca

8 posts in this topic

That is not bad at all. It will be interesting to see how it does after this weekend, where it will be opening up in more cities. Here's to a great 2nd Weekend! :cheer:

Thanks Josy for letting us know. :)

Kim

HAVEN's got a little more lovin'. In its second week of release and in more theaters, HAVEN's BO went up 24%. This weekend's reported Box Office is $47,610 at 57 screens ($835 per screen). The cummulative ticket take is $104,610 after 10 days of release. All numbers as reported in Variety last night.

When I went to see it Friday at 4:25PM there were only 2 of us in the theatre, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it is still in the same # of theatres and screens in my area this week. Jill, thanks for the BO #s, I hope it continues on its modest way. (And I hope I get to see it again before it leaves the big screen.)

Aliza

Our little group that met up in Atlanta at the Tara theater Saturday added 10 sales (ka-Bloomies and friends/spouses/family) and my daughter and I added 2 more on Sunday. Every little bit helps. :)

Hopefully, the mostly good reviews and word-of-mouth will spark on-going interest/partronage to enable Yari Group to widen the distribution again soon. :cheer: I'd love to see it come to Charlotte. :hug: