rebecca

37 posts in this topic

It went from 2 theatres down to one in my area, but it's the farther one that was 'deleted'. :cheer:

They have a good after-work time, so I may catch one tomorrow night then drag a friend to a Saturday matinee.

BTW, Pirates is still playing at this complex as well. I may just have to take in a double feature. :naughty:

It went from 2 theatres down to one in my area, but it's the farther one that was 'deleted'. :cheer:

They have a good after-work time, so I may catch one tomorrow night then drag a friend to a Saturday matinee.

BTW, Pirates is still playing at this complex as well. I may just have to take in a double feature. :naughty:

It's a nasty job, but somebody's got to do it, eh Jan? We all appreciate your sacrifice. :lol:

Krissy

Hey Beth37, I'll be one of the ka-Bloomies traveling some distance (about 6.30 hrs.) to see Haven in Phoenix. We'll be there for the late afternoon showing so I intend to take in both showings that are offered.

I'm doing my part!

Oh no! They took it out of Birmingham! :cry: I was really looking forward to it! Poo.

Lisa

I just heard back from my friend this afternoon and she said that it will be no problem going to the one in Cambridge! :cheer: So we will be going to the 2:00 p.m. show tomorrow. :clap:

Kim

For all of you in the second round of openings, try to get out and see it soon. It lasted less than a week at my local theater :( but at least I got to see it once. I'll try to get to one of the other theaters to see it a second time.

Well I quess that the free preview we saw in Atlanta on Tuesday didn't count for the numbers, but I am going with the Atlanta/Carolina/Tenn contingent on Saturday and hope to see it a second time either Sat. or Sunday. All Ka-bloomies NEED to see this movie, so we will do our best.

Kim

All Ka-bloomies NEED to see this movie, so we will do our best.

Absolutely, ladies! I had to drive kind of far to see it again today. My local theatres are down to just a midnight showing. Please make the effort if at all possible to get out there in force this weekend, taking in multiple viewings if you can.

Give this little film all the love you've got.

Orlando needs us! Let's show our support. It's what we do. We're ka-Bloomies.

All Ka-bloomies NEED to see this movie, so we will do our best.

Absolutely, ladies! I had to drive kind of far to see it again today. My local theatres are down to just a midnight showing. Please make the effort if at all possible to get out there in force this weekend, taking in multiple viewings if you can.

Give this little film all the love you've got.

Orlando needs us! Let's show our support. It's what we do. We're ka-Bloomies.

You bet I am going to give Orlando and his movie all the love I can muster! :throb: Like I said in my previous post I will be going to the theater in Cambridge tomorrow afternoon. I never been to Cambridge so it will be an experience for me, that is for sure. I'll think of it as an adventure. :) I can't wait to see him! :cheer:

Kim

I got to see it twice in Chicago today, the second time with several ka-Bloomies! :cheer:

I fully agree, it's a great little film and deserves to be seen by a lot of folks, especially those of us here. I'm going to try and see it again, but the budget is the determining factor. :(

I'll give it all the love I can!

Beth 37

:cry: Still not playing anywhere near me, and I just cannot afford a road trip to Cleveland. Sigh, I guess I'll just have to hope for a DVD.