rebecca

37 posts in this topic

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! I get to go next Friday! By the way, I went to the movies tonight and they played the Haven trailer before the movie Covenent. I was excited to see this but now I understand why. Haven starts at that theatre next Friday. :cheer:

~Mollie~

:w00t: The Birmingham 8?!?!?!? That's almost within walking distance, right on Old Woodward!! That just mad my day! Thanks so much Jane! :hug:

Lisa

Once again, Jane you are first with the most up to date info! Thanks a million.

I'll be there, no doubt!

Aliza

Southdale? :w00t: That is like 15 minute from me!! I will have to find out what the showtimes are now. And I am off this Saturday! Even if I have to go alone I am going no matter what! :shiny:

Here's a change for the Atlanta opening .

I just checked the new schedules and instead of at the Regal Atlantic Station cinema, as listed in Matt's list, Haven is to open instead at the Tara - Cheshire Bridge Rd. Showtimes are posted in the ATL ka-Bloomies gathering thread or go to Fandango ticketing -Tara Cinema

Does anybody know if there has been any changes in which theaters Haven will be opening up in for this weekend? I just tried to look it up in the Loews Theater/Boston Common 19 and there is no showtimes listed for that one but I did find the showtimes for the Kendall Square Cinema in Cambridge. It did have the Boston Common 19 on the ad in the Boston Herald on Sunday, so I am hoping they just haven't posted the showtimes yet.

Thanks

Kim

Thank you Jane. I will be checking it out tomorrow and hoping and praying that the Boston Common 19 is still listed. :)

Kim

Whether it will go wider depends on how it does this weekend. The numbers for the opening weekend could have been better. This weekend is going to be very crucial.

I was afraid the Boston Common 19 was changed and unfortunately I was right. :( So now its only showing in Cambridge. Well hopefully my friend won't mind going there, as long as she can get directions from a friend of hers that knows the area.

Well thank you Jane and Matt for providing the updated list. :)

Kim

I saw the preview at my theatre on Tuesday. I asked myself, now why would they show the Haven preview if the film was not going to be offered? It could be because the film I saw was "The Illusionist." Of course, the folks in the theatre office had no idea.

I will continue to wait and watch and hope for the best.

WW

Some of us who have to travel a ways to see it are planning on seeing it twice in one day. That would help the numbers. Might I suggest that anyone who can, do that? We need to get it into a still wider release so all our fellow ka-Bloomies can see it.

Beth 37

Yes! It's playing in my neck of the woods! :cheer: I'll try to contribute by going at least 2 times.even if I have to go alone. :( Hopefully I can talk my daughter into going with me and maybe my brother too, if he doesn't have to work!

Thanks Jane and Matt for the update. :2thumbs:

I'm crossing my fingers that it will do well enough this weekend so it will get a wider release so everyone has a chance to see it. :hug: