ka-Bloom.org Forum

Theaters for HAVEN Sep. 22 Expansion

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! I get to go next Friday! By the way, I went to the movies tonight and they played the Haven trailer before the movie Covenent. I was excited to see this but now I understand why. Haven starts at that theatre next Friday. :cheer:

~Mollie~

Does anybody know if there has been any changes in which theaters Haven will be opening up in for this weekend? I just tried to look it up in the Loews Theater/Boston Common 19 and there is no showtimes listed for that one but I did find the showtimes for the Kendall Square Cinema in Cambridge. It did have the Boston Common 19 on the ad in the Boston Herald on Sunday, so I am hoping they just haven't posted the showtimes yet.

Thanks

Kim

I was afraid the Boston Common 19 was changed and unfortunately I was right. :( So now its only showing in Cambridge. Well hopefully my friend won't mind going there, as long as she can get directions from a friend of hers that knows the area.

Well thank you Jane and Matt for providing the updated list. :)

Kim

I saw the preview at my theatre on Tuesday. I asked myself, now why would they show the Haven preview if the film was not going to be offered? It could be because the film I saw was "The Illusionist." Of course, the folks in the theatre office had no idea.

I will continue to wait and watch and hope for the best.

WW

Some of us who have to travel a ways to see it are planning on seeing it twice in one day. That would help the numbers. Might I suggest that anyone who can, do that? We need to get it into a still wider release so all our fellow ka-Bloomies can see it.

Beth 37

Yes! It's playing in my neck of the woods! :cheer: I'll try to contribute by going at least 2 times.even if I have to go alone. :( Hopefully I can talk my daughter into going with me and maybe my brother too, if he doesn't have to work!

Thanks Jane and Matt for the update. :2thumbs:

I'm crossing my fingers that it will do well enough this weekend so it will get a wider release so everyone has a chance to see it. :hug: