Sign in to follow this  
Jan

25 posts in this topic

Another HAVEN giveaway! :cheer:

We have 9 sets of both posters and lobby cards to give away in two weekly drawings. Just click on the link button for the Poster Giveaway for the details, answer the trivia questions, and submit your entry. Please read the rules carefully.

Again - a huge thanks to Matt and Yari Film Group Releasing! Good luck boys and girls!

I want to thank ka-Bloom, Matt and KFG for this great contest. I'd also like to ask what to do now that I tried to enter but when I hit 'enter' it went to a 'Page not found'? I don't want to send two entries, but I'd love to participate.

HELP!

Beth 37

I do appreciate it. Thank you, ka-Bloom, Matt and Yari! :clap: I entered the Giveaway site, answered the questions, and completed the form. When I hit the submit button, I got "This page cannot be displayed." I figured I'd better report it.

I echo Beth's HELP. I actually did it twice, so may have two submissions somewhere out there in space.

WW

Thanks, Jan, Matt and everyone at YFG. I would really love to win one of those posters, though I know I won't.

But - having watched the trailer again to check, I'm not sure one of the questions includes the right answer among the possibilities. (I haven't actually tried to enter yet so can't comment on the problems WW and Beth have encountered).

Our apologies, there is currently a problem with the submission form. Watch this space, and we will give you a shout later today as soon as it is fixed.

I just submitted my entry form and had no problems.

Thanks to Matt, Yari Film Group and Ka-Bloom for another great and fun contest. Win or lose, it's great to know that we have all these opportunities.

Aliza

This is great! I have entered and I will be keeping my fingers crossed that I am one of the winners. :)

Good luck to my fellow participants. :cheer:

Thank you Matt, Yari Film Group and Ka-bloom for making this possible! :hug:

Kim

A monumental THANKS to Ka-bloom, Matt and The Yari Film Group, for letting us have yet another fantastic opportunity!

I've got a question though, well two actually. First, the answers to the questions don't have to be correct do they? And Second, as I can't view the trailer, because my PC won't play any of them, it's to old, :( could someone tell me the answer to the last question? Thanks.

Noggz, answering the questions correctly isn't a requirement. Answering the questions, however, is a requirement. Just pick your best guess. :)

The form should be fixed now.one little number gets left off a file name, and it simply refuses to work. :rolleyes:

It works fine now, Kira, thanks! And thanks again to ka-Bloom, Matt and YFG for giving us these great chances to win. :hug:

Beth 37

Noggz, answering the questions correctly isn't a requirement. Answering the questions, however, is a requirement. Just pick your best guess. :)
Really glad you asked the question, Noggz and thank you for the answer, Jane. I feel better now as I know I really messed up one answer on the "wristband" submission I made .. so I still have a chance, after all.

I must want to thank everyone at ka-bloom, Matt and The Yari Group for these great prizes - this is so terrific. I have just entered for the poster and lobby card giveaway and will be keeping my fingers and eyes crossed.

:hug:

Charlie

But - having watched the trailer again to check, I'm not sure one of the questions includes the right answer among the possibilities.

Question number three needs to be corrected, I think. I could see the answer quite clearly in the trailer, but it's not one of the options.

Just to let you know! :blush:

Question number three needs to be corrected, I think. I could see the answer quite clearly in the trailer, but it's not one of the options.

I noticed that too. I sent a PM to Jan asking her if picking the closest one would be correct. I hope so because I'm submitting my answers now.

Nelly :doh:

Wow, Yari Film Group is really being generous with their goodies from this film! I'm so glad we get to reap the benefits of their generosity.

Thanks to Matt and YFG for the goodies and, of course, big kudos to all the PEFIC for keeping us connected with said goodies. :cheer: I love this place.

The answers to the questions don't have to be correct, you just have to answer each question. :)

Makes no sense to me - since when are wrong answers rewarded? :blink: But I submitted anyway, even though I know one is wrong, because the right answer is not a choice.

Might as well give it a shot, it's the only possible way to win.

In order to make the gifts that Yari Film Group has generously provided available to as many members as possible (which may include those like Noggz, who can't play the trailer, or to those who may be color blind or otherwise unable to access the answers), the correct answers aren't a requirement for being selected. The confusion over the question is understandable, as the time and date on the watch are in the process of changing in the very quick glimpse you see of it in the trailer. Having seen the movie, the date and day are significant.

Let's all be grateful to YFG for their generosity and to Kira for the work that she's put into this giveaway, and not take issue with the questions. We are all lucky just to have this opportunity.

Thanks for addressing that, Christine. I'll just add another reason why the questions don't have to be "correct" to be an eligible entry. It's something we learned when we first started doing giveaways for Kingdom of Heaven, and it's a bit of legalese, so I apologize for boring everyone.

In order for giveaways to be things that are given away, the attorneys say that you have to be careful to not give the impression that something has to be paid or given "in kind" by people entering the drawing. When we first started devising the poster giveaways for Kingdom of Heaven, we were cautioned by the legal department of the studio to not require that answers be correct, as that would imply that the "payment" for the eligibility of the drawing would be correct answers. I know, it sounds strange, but that was the legal advice. Therefore, all we can require for eligibility is that a person complete all the blanks on the entry form. If they do that, they are eligible to be entered into the random drawing.