ka-Bloom.org Forum

HAVEN Premiere - Tuesday, September 12th

Shoot! And I gotta work tomorrow! :lmao:

Like that would stop me if I lived anyWHERE near LA! Come on guys! This could be a fabulous opportunity! I hope that some ka-Bloomies show up and give us some on the spot reporting. CEOKs anyone?

I'm with you Adrianne. I'd gladly go if I lived anywhere near there. It would make a nice birthday pressie for me tomorrow on my day of birth to have a CEOK. :shiny: One can dream. At least I'll get to see some new photos right? :wink:

Jane and I were talking back and forth - would Orlando be there? He was spotted in London on Saturday, I think it was?

Then I had a lightbulb moment: He's on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow night. Which tapes on Hollywood Blvd, near the El Capitan theatre. Which means if he wanted to, he could even walk to the Arclight complex. And tomorrow night's show is shown as taping earlier than usual, so the timing should be pretty good!

:cheer:

Then I had a lightbulb moment: He's on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow night. Which tapes on Hollywood Blvd, near the El Capitan theatre. Which means if he wanted to, he could even walk to the Arclight complex. And tomorrow night's show is shown as taping earlier than usual, so the timing should be pretty good!

:O:O I was just there! I live just few minutes away from El Captain Theatre. OMG! He is right here, right now?!

ETA - I don't know if it is apporiate to post this here, but I went to see The Covenant yesterday, and they showed Haven trailer during the previews.

Edited by Suzie

:O:O I was just there! I live just few minutes away from El Captain Theatre. OMG! He is right here, right now?!
Tomorrow night, sweetie, Tuesday night. So start makin' those plans!

Aaaack! After leaving the ka-Bloomettes with CaliDad tonight to go to the screening, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to miss this premiere. :( I can't expect them to put up with this two nights in a row. SoCal ka-Bloomies, you're going to have to represent us without me.