LenaLove

54 posts in this topic

I just got a Google alert that is actually useful. The BBC site has a clip of Orlando's episode.

He is hilarious. :lmao: It's the "Johnny :censor: bit.

Orlando and Maggie clip

Can someone please grab this for download? Thanks. :faint:

ETA: Also now at YouTube

Edited by Geri

That's sooooooo hilarious!!!!! :lmao:

"What, with this face?" :faint: I think I'm in love with "arrogant Orlando" now.

I swear I'm gonna :bat: the next person who says to me that he can't act!! Even this little clip proves he's just brilliant! :clap:

I can't wait to see the entire episode!!!

Yep, we've checked into this yesterday. The clip at the BBC site is not viewable for people outside the UK/euro geographic area. But wait! We have ka-Bloomies in the UK, don't we? :rolleyes: One of them will grab it for us presently, so we can all see. :)

:O I got a corporate security warning (I'm at work). I love that ka-Bloom is world wide and I might get a chance to see it! :fingers crossed:

I took the liberty of PMing Jupiter, hoping she can grab it after work. Fingers crossed. The man was made for comedy. His comic timing is pristine. :2thumbs: I can't wait for Thursday.

I took the liberty of PMing Jupiter, hoping she can grab it after work. Fingers crossed. The man was made for comedy. His comic timing is pristine. :2thumbs: I can't wait for Thursday.
We already have a message for Jup - we're always on the case, y'know. :wink:

We're not able to grab it from the BBC site, but it's also now available at YouTube (thanks to Adrianne for the heads up!). We'll get it embedded here in a bit. :wink:

He's so funny. :lol:

I just watched the clip on YouTube and he was fabulous! Orlando can play any part and turn it into a gem! :wub::2thumbs: And that voice! Oh my gosh, I am a puddle on floor after hearing that sexy voice of his! :drool::faint: And the part about Johnny I think it was well done and I think if Johnny sees it he will get a good laugh out of it. :lol:

Can't wait to see the clip on here, so we can play it over and over again. :wink:

Thank you LenaLove for telling us about it and Adrianne for letting us know it is on YouTube. :hug:

Kim

I wasn't real sure how I felt about this until I saw the clip. He is hilarious! He must have had a ball with that. The look on his face when she said he wouldn't get that kind of attention if he were the 'prop boy'. :lmao:

I wasn't real sure how I felt about this until I saw the clip. He is hilarious! He must have had a ball with that. The look on his face when she said he wouldn't get that kind of attention if he were the 'prop boy'. :lmao:

I was with you Serendipity, especially about the part with Johnny but now that I have seen the clip, I am not worried anymore. Like I said earlier, I think Johnny will be fine with it. :)

Kim

We're working on the full clips, as the combination of who's working and who's at home is against us at the moment. :wink:

In the meantime - here's the YouTube version, so you don't have to 'travel' to see it. (I'm assuming this is 'abbreviated'?)

(I'm assuming this is 'abbreviated'?)

Only a little. :shiny: About ten seconds missing from the very end is all.

Thanks for the heads-up Rona, for the YouTube alert Adrianne and for posting it here, Jan.

Roll on Thursday!

Wheee! :lol::clap: That was great! Thanks so much for the links, guys! I can't wait to see it all. One wonders how many takes it took to get that right and for neither of them to burst out laughing.

Cheers

CC :meow:

Love it, love it! It's great to see Orlando as Orlando, (even though it isn't Orlando)...... if you see what I mean.

Thanks so much for the clip, Jan et al.

What a hoot! :lmao:

The scriptwriters lathered it thick, didn't they? :rolleyes: I suppose we'll be seeing the whole episode here before long? Better make some room on the hard disk. :lol:

Jan, thanks for the YouTube. I couldn't access BBC yesterday, so this was a nice surprise.

:lol: I can't wait for thursday!

Actually what I loved about that clip is that he's pretty much doing a Ricky Gervais impression! I mean, I know he obviously wrote the script so they're Ricky's words - but the intonation he gives it, the delivery, is exactly like Ricky when he's doing an interview and getting into his spiel.

Just goes to show the boy man can do anything!

Kathryn.

:lmao: That was hilarious! Thanks to all responsible for bringing this here. You ladies are da bomb!

I can't wait to see the rest of the episode.

That was hilarious. Makes me even more eager to see the whole thing. I agree with kathryn about the Ricky Gervais impression. I didn't see it until you mentioned it, but I can totally see it. He's got that same fast-pased rhythm.

I've watched it 5 times already. :lmao: I just can't stop. This is great.

Thank you, thank you Jan, Jup, Rona, Adrianne and whoever else played a part in bringing to this KB. Y'all are wonderful. :notworthy:

Luv ya, :heart:

Cherie