rebecca

13 posts in this topic

Thanks for the heads up Jane! I added them of course and any ka-Bloomies who are on Myspace.add me! :)

Lori :hug:

Guest Cariad

My goodness, this has got to be the most wonderfully designed myspace page and subpages I have ever seen. I applaud this grassroots marketing campaign!

Cariad

Thanks, Jane and Matt! :cheer: I really like the cool wallpapers on there, along with all the other neat stuff. This should definitely give the little film a whole lotta love!

Well, I'm all friended up. Being pretty new to my.space I had to go figure some things out but I got the trailer added to my page and such. I love the look of the page and think that this will no doubt help the little film with all that love it needs.

Same here! I just did and with all of the cast and Frankie. So COOL!

Edited by rebecca

This is a great idea to get the word out. MySpace is really popular. I especially like that in the list of the cities, at the end it says "and more." Gives me hope that Haven will eventually find its way to lots of other cities! :2thumbs:

Thanks for posting, Jane!

Jules

Thanks to Jane and Matt for getting the word out. I've had a grand good time reading and getting even better acquainted with Haven.

:hug:

WW

This is so cool. Myspace has become a huge deal so fast. I think Haven's page will interest more people in the movie and encourage them to show it love like Orlando wants. :)

~Mollie~

Guest bluey715

Haven's myspace posted a message today that said they will be giving out wristbands on Friday

Purchase a ticket to HAVEN at any of the following theaters

this Friday, and get a free HAVEN wristband. while supplies last!

Mann Chinese 6

6801 Hollywood Blvd

Hollywood, CA 90028

Mann Criterion

1313 Third Street Promenade

Santa Monica, CA 90401

Mann Rancho Niguel

25471 Rancho Niguel Road

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Guest distantday

Very cool, very cool. I am so excited for this movie, one of the main reasons being because Orlando co-produced it and this is such a different type of movie from anything he's done so far. I like seeing him branch out and try different things. He's so ambitious!