ka-Bloom.org Forum

HAVEN Wristband Giveaway

After the Tonight Show, the shout was heard around the board: "I want one of those wristbands!" Well, now everyone has a chance to participate in the giveaway for one. Just click on the link button for the wristband giveaway, answer the trivia questions, and submit your entry. Please read the rules carefully.

A huge thanks to Matt and Yari Film Group Releasing! Good luck to everyone!

Wow! I just saw the new banner pop up right before my eyes. Another fabulous Orlando Goody Giveaway. We are so spoiledwell treated here at Ka-bloom. Thanks to the PEFIC for hearing our whinning requests!

Kim (Me wants one reeeaal bad)

Ok why am I not seeing where the quiz is through the link? :doh: Someone have mercy one a tired me and direct me to where it is. :paperbag:

I am an idiot at times. I see it now. I entered! I hope I have better luck this time! So how meny are there to be given away?

Thank you Jane, the PEFIC, Matt, and YFG for another fun giveaway! :clap:

Yes, we are spoiled. And. Loving it!

Good luck everyone! :cheer:

ETA: Just noticed that the url for the giveaway rules says 'havencontests' (emphasis mine). :hmmm:

Edited by CaliMom
Ok why am I not seeing where the quiz is through the link? :doh: Someone have mercy one a tired me and direct me to where it is.
The quiz is at the bottom of the entry form. Just scroll down and you'll see it right above where you fill in your name/address information.

Thank you Jane, Matt and Yari for a chance to win one of these! I check this board more often than I do any other OR my email. :paperbag: Why? Because there are better surprises here!

Thanks again.

May the best dwarf ka-Bloomies win.

Beth 37

Thank you to all involved in this give away. I have entered and for a change I did not have any problems getting in. The way my computer plays up, you never know what is going to happen.

Thanks once again and good luck to the winners.

Take care

Snowfairy

I just answered the questions and entered. :) I sure hope I get one. :cheer: Thank you Matt at the Yari Film Group and the wonderful staff at Ka-bloom for making this possible. :hug:

Good luck everyone! :cheer:

Kim