Jules

77 posts in this topic

More great scans! :2thumbs: Thank you Stopjaxh! :hug: He looks so great in these pictures. After just watching him in Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl and then seeing him in these pictures I can tell just how much he has grown up and matured into a fine, handsome, gorgeous and sexy young man. :hott:

Kim

These are terrific, Claire, thank you! If anyone could carry off that wig, it's Orlando!

Jules

I'd like to carry off that wig... :naughty:

Wot?

(Thanks for the extra scans, Sandra. :hug: )

Thanks for the scans Stopjaxh and Claire. The wig is hilarious. It's so great that he has a sense of humor about himself. I love that about him. :wub:

Aniethen, those were great and I love the wig it is too funny! I am so excited for this. :cheer: Thanks for the scans!

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

Great scans Stopjaxh. Thanks a bunch. :cheer:

I get more excited by the minute. :nails:

Luv ya, :heart:

Cherie

Thank you Claire and Sandra! (I wonder if you can get that magazine over here?)

Thanks for the extra scans, stopjaxh.

There are two reasons I'm very happy Orlando is in the first episode:

More publicity about that than if he was somewhere in the middle

and

We get to see it all the sooner!

Thank you Claire and Sandra!

I like the wig (and people were laughing at Will's hat in the Zen thread). The gown's nice, too. And the shirt. Oh yeah, can't forget the guy wearing it all! :drool:

Well I probably deserve some :tomato: for asking this but I don't get it.

He's going to play a part in a comedy, right?. Is it a one episode thing?...Ok, ok, I look more beautiful with my mouth close. :blush:

Anyways, he looks just amazing in those clothes and the look in his eyes. :hott:. Such a sweet face plus the b****d thing in his expression, is going to kill me no matter how many episods or minutes.

Thanks for the scans and the patience.

Stardust.

Thanks for the scans Stopjaxh. Couldn't get the last one from Heat mag though. But I saw the others and that's a first. Normally when I try to click on the red X I get page not available.

I think I am definitely having computer problems. Maybe it's because my husband bought a new computer last January and I had his old one and now 2 weeks ago he has bought a laptop! And I have been having problems with mine ever since.. maybe it's just envy. And I preferred my original one to this one.

Well, he did buy me a Region 1 DVD, so that I could watch the EE version of Kingdom of Heaven. So I should not complain.

Thanks anyway, take care.

Snowfairy

Thanks for the scans Stopjaxh. Couldn't get the last one from Heat mag though. But I saw the others and that's a first. Normally when I try to click on the red X I get page not available.

The link has been fixed, I hope. I'm having a few computer problems myself.

(and people were laughing at Will's hat in the Zen thread).

Well, I adore Will's hat, but I can't help it, this wig gives me the giggles every time I watch the pics.

Thanks for the scans ladies !

Mmm, there's something disturbingly sexy about the wig. I think I need to study the fascinating evidence for a long, long time before I decide why the wig is a strange turn-on. :hott:

Thanks as always for the delicious visual treats!

Spanky

It's kind of weird when people the other side of the Altantic know the BBC2 schedule.

Obsessed, us?

4 days to go... roll on Thursday! I've just been invited out on Thursday night and had this strange feeling I was doing something... now I've just remembered! Oh well, I'll just have to stay up and watch it once I get home.

Saw Ricky Gervais on Friday's "Friday Night with Jonathan Ross" and he mentioned Orlando but no anecdotes to speak of. (Probably someone has posted this already... forgive me, I've been away).

Ashley Jensen must be one hell of an actress to pull off this bit. Not interested in Orlando Bloom?? Hah! She deserves an Emmy (or its Brit counterpart).

I do wonder if she muffed her lines on purpose, just to have him stare at her like that. Again, and again, and again. :faint:

I think that this is the only time that I have found a Barister's (sp?) wig sexy. But for some reason, Monty Python skits keep running through my brain. :blush:

This should be a hoot. :lmao:

Thanks for all the scans, ladies! :hug:

Thanks a bunch, HeySailor! I don't know where you guys get the info, but I'm grateful you do. Here in Belgium, the show is in our TV guide, but there's no mention of who's in it, what season they air or anything. I cannot wait to see this, Orlando as a stuck-up w :censor: er. Heehee! :cheer:

I'm truly not sure where to put this, but I found an article on line about "Extras". I'll post a link, but this is what caught my eye.

The grand wood panelling and chequered marble floors of Balls Park proved perfect for last Thursday's episode, which starred Pirates of the Caribbean actor Orlando Bloom as a hopelessly vain version of himself.

He tried to convince an unimpressed Maggie, the hapless extra played by Ashley Jensen, of his sex appeal with a steamy kiss.

Ashley said: "Working with Ricky and Stephen again has been great apart from the whole kissing Orlando Bloom scene — that was demanding, really, really hard work. I can't believe they did that to me."

Hertfordshire Mercury

On the Sky news interactive, Entertainment section there is a news item on Orlando. It mentions Orlando enjoying the Extra's and as a 'you heard it here first' said Orlando would be appearing on The Simpsons!

No way of telling how true this report is.long time ago the same guy told us Orlando would be playing Robin Hood.

Still I'd love to see Orlando do this :2thumbs:

My Brother watches The Simpsons, so I am sure he would tell me if Orlando was going to be on it. And I have not heard anything from that front. :shiny: But I bet it would be funny if he made appearance on that. :lol:

Thank you for the information JuliaA. :)

Kim