Jules

77 posts in this topic

Thanks for those aritcles Ladies and I would love to have Orlando look at me like that in the one piture. :faint:

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

Thank you Claire for the Sun picture - Orlando looks smashing as always. I bet it took someone a long time in the Sun to think of the title for that article. :rolleyes:

Snowfairy, thank you for the Radio Times article. I enjoyed reading a more credible viewpoint.

:hug:

Charlie

Thank you Snowfairy for sharing that very nice article from Radio Times. :hug: I am not surprised he was a little nervous at first. It must have been a challenge playing a part that is the complete opposite of himself. The more I read about it, the more I want to see him in this and I hope we get to see that picture of him wearing the cap and gown, I bet he looked great! :wub:

Kim

Snowfairy, thanks for providing the article. The show sounds like a real hoot, and Orlando's performance, delightful. I'm one of those non-HBO folks, so I hope there will be a way to view it here.

WW

We've only just started getting the first series of Extras here Down Under so I guess we'll have to wait too. Could some kind UK ka-Bloomie put a scan of the Radio Times cover on here somewhere?

That would be lovely!

Ros :wave:

Just six days before my birthday! :cheer:
And six days after mine Kim !
Two days after mine! Right there with you September babies! :hug:

Thanks for the articles Jules and Snowfairy and for the photo Aniethen. :hott:

Just six days before my birthday! :cheer:
And six days after mine Kim !
Two days after mine!
Oh, man, only 145 before mine!! :cheer:

Oops. Sorry, got carried away... :blush:

Here are scans from the Radio Times. Clickable of course.

RT_01_sm.jpg

RT_02_sm.jpg

RT_03_sm.jpg

RT_04_sm.jpg

RT_05_sm.jpg

The shop I bought it from had two of the six covers - Sir Ian McKellen and - :cheer: - Orlando.

Aniethen, you star. Thanks bundles for the scans. I just have to go buy my own copy anyway now. I would break the law tomorrow if I thought my lawyer would look like that. :faint: Dear God, he even makes the British lawyer wig thing look good.

Sweet momma. :smoke:

This may be my favorite photo shoot of his EVER. I love it!

That Barrister's wig is a hoot! I fear I repeat myself, but I gotta say it again, I can hardly wait to see this! Thanks for the scans, Claire.

Thanks, Claire, I knew we could count on you! You ROCK! :punk:

OMG! I love the picture! :w00t: Orlando looks great in that wig! :2thumbs: Thank you for these great scans Claire! :hug: You really made my day. :)

Kim

Claire, what a delight! Thanks for the scans. Great article. Orlando in a wig is a definite clickable for me.

WW/Barbara

Thanks for the scans! Great article about the series. I'd be anxious for this even if Orlando wasn't one of the guest stars.

"Your honor, I throw myself on the mercy of the Court..." :naughty:

I was thinking the same thing Jan! :naughty:

Thank you for the scans Claire! :hott:

Please no :tomato: but I'm not digging the wig. I still can't wait to see the show though. :) Thanks for the scans Claire.

~Ivy~

These are terrific, Claire, thank you! If anyone could carry off that wig, it's Orlando!

Jules

Nnnnnggggg. The barrister outfit is hot.

Thanks, Claire!

(Gawd, that was a bit fangirly, I'll have to mod myself if I'm not careful!)

Good job you are on the ball, Claire. My copy of the Radio Times has Daniel Radcliffe on the cover.

Looks like I will have to make another trip to the shops.

Thanks for scanning all of the article in. I couldn't face trying to type the lot as do not know to scan it in.

The cover with Orlando on looks great. Mine has the regulars on it, Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Ashley. We have ours pre-ordered from Radio Times, so it comes direct. I shall have to go out and see if I can get this one to keep.

Thanks again

Snowfairy

The shop I bought it from had two of the six covers - Sir Ian McKellen and - :cheer: - Orlando.

Mine only had Chris Martin and David Bowie. :blow:

On a plus side I did notice Orlando made the cover of TV and Satellite Week. Some are clickable.

tvsatellite03b.jpg tvsatellite01b.jpg tvsatellite02.jpg

Also in this week's Heat magazine.

heat01b.jpg

Edited by stopjaxh