Aniethen

20 posts in this topic

Ricky Gervais was on Richard and Judy today, and they showed a clip from the new series. Sadly, not Orlando, but they did say that the new series begins on September 14th at 9pm on BBC 2. Orlando was the first guest star Ricky mentioned (I take note of things like that).

There was, however, a glimpse of a photo of baby Orlando during the 'You Say, We Pay' game - and Judy 'identified' him as Justin Timberlake!

Thanks for that update Aniethen. Interesting that Ricky named Orlando first.... does that mean his episode will be the first... yes, please!

The last series of "Extras" is running on Thursday nights now so I guess they'll just run straight into the new series. I have last night's episode on Tivo so might just watch it tonight.

Well, let's just post that sucker, shall we? :w00t:

:lmao:

Great find, thanks Jill!

(And for the record - Maggie is :censor: NUTS! :wacko: )

ETA: To make the screen bigger. ka-Bloomies, all together now: Bigger = Better!

Edited by Jan

Thank you, Jan and Jill. And yes, there must be something wrong with that lady. How could she not find Orlando attractive? :blink:

The look on his face when she says she doesn't find him attractive is priceless! Thank you for bringing it to us. I've watched it at least a dozen times and giggled at Orlando everytime. Somebody please make a screen cap.

How can she not find Orlando attractive! :wacko: She must be either nuts or she has a screw loose. :lol: I know I wouldn't be able to sit next to him with a straight face. :hott:

Thank you Jan and Jill for sharing this clip with us. :)

Kim

*giggle* Oh *giggle* my *giggle* GOD! :rofl: That was :censor: hilarious! I can not wait for this show and please when it comes on sombody get the clips. Who could not find Orlando :blink: attractive and his face wehn she said no was brilliant. :lol: I so badly want to see this sucker and the part with Dan Radcliffe was funny too. I love Maggie. Thank you so much Jan for that clip. :clap:

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

:lmao: This is going to be priceless! :teehee: I love the look on his face. :blink:

I don't have HBO so I'll have to rely on you guys. I'll know you'll take care of us. :wink: Oh and yes, anyone who wouldn't find Orlando attractive would be completely out of their mind. :wacko:

Thanks, Jan and Jill. :hug:

Oh, you KNOW we'll have it before it's on HBO. *winkwinknudgenudge*

ETA: OK, I edited it to make the screen a bit larger (before it got all pixillated!).

Edited by Jan

Thanks, Jan. That look. Priceless! I have to say that the actress playing Maggie is superb, if she can pull off not being attracted to Orlando. :lol:

This looks like it's going to be an absolute classic! The bit with Daniel Radcliffe looked equally funny - "have you brushed your teeth, today?" :lmao:

Thanks, for posting,

Jules

I cannot wait to see this. Orlando has great comedic timing (even if he needs someone else to write his material). :teehee:

Thanks for the heads up Jill, and to Jan for embedding it here.

Guest Mechev

Someone mentioned about getting caps of the look that Orlando gives and I could do this caps, sorry that they are small and not so good quality :blush: , any way there are three caps, you may think they are all the same but actually first one is shock, second he licks his lips and the third he goes back as the beginning, all of that in two seconds :lol: Computer says 'no', (you can click on then to se them bigger, not to much but a little bit more).

th_37248_extras_trailer_2_001_0001_122_3th_37253_extras_trailer_2_001_0002_122_5th_37258_extras_trailer_2_001_0003_122_3

Thanks for the video !!

That's a great clip, thanks Jan.

It's so funny because Maggie is such a maneater normally. They've been really clever there, and I love Orlando's expression.

I just can't wait to see more!