rebecca

101 posts in this topic

Dear fellow ka-Bloomies.. when you are purchasing your theatre tickets to see 'Haven', do you think you could spare a thought for one whose envious little nose is pressed up against the window-pane. Sob!

xx S

Yes, yes. Please!

Unfortunately, it looks like I'll not be able to see this one. Hubby is back in school, again, to finish another nursing degree. I'd have to take the 8 year old out of school to drive to Austin (if I want to see it on the 15th) and leave him in the car while I went to see it! So, I won't be going that day. Hubby has school and work the all the next weekend as well, so same problem.

I guess I'll have to leave presents for the movie fairies so they'll do an even wider release and include OKC or Tulsa. ( I'd likely scream the house down!)

However, it looks like my father will be making a trek to Austin opening weekend to see my brother so I suppose they'll be in the theater for me.

Jeep

I just heard from a friend of mine that said she would like to go see Haven with me. :w00t: So we are going to try for the 24th which is two days after it opens in Boston. Now all I have to wait for is to see which theaters it will be showing in. So I am hoping, praying and keeping my fingers and everything crossed that it works out and I get to see Haven. :)

Kim

I'm really looking forward to the showing in Dallas on the 22nd. Does anyone have any clue at which theater it will be showing at? I'm thinking one of the AMC theaters around DFW but I haven't been able to determine which one if any of them will have it.

:O Oh my gosh! I was so not expecting to see Denver on there that I hadn't even looked until now. And there it is. Oh my gosh. :yess::getdown:

:O Oh my gosh! I was so not expecting to see Denver on there that I hadn't even looked until now. And there it is. Oh my gosh. :yess::getdown:

Donna, you go and think of Lori and me. :hug: And when you finish seeing it, we want a full report. :)

~Ivy~

:cheer: No way did I give St. Louis a snowball's chance to get this limited release, but here it is to my great delight! It is a sunny, sunny day.

Thanks for the information, Adrianne!

I found this link to AMC Theaters that list "Select" movies that will be showing at AMC. 'Haven' is listed. All you have to do is put in your zip code and it will list the theaters within 40 miles that will have the Select theaters. It doesn't show Haven yet (unless it's showing on the 15th in your area). I've now got a pretty good idea of at least 2 theaters in the Dallas area that will be showing 'Haven'. :clap:

I see Orlando is on the list.twice.I'll keep an eye out for it and if it plays near me I will definitely be going.

Ces

I put this in the 'Members' thread as well, but I just saw in the Austin paper, that Haven will be showing at the (Regal) Gateway Stadium 16. A wonderful theater! :cheer:

So check your Sunday papers if you have an opening on the 15th, if not, check next Sunday. It was a fairly good size ad, you can't miss it. :2thumbs:

Well I am hoping that I can find out where it will be showing in Minnepolis/St. Paul soon. As of right now no shotimes are being listed yet. :(

I'm not finding theatres and/or showtimes for the San Diego area. I've tried MovieFone, Fandango, MovieTickets.com, and the AMC link that Gayla posted. Will we be able to get a list of the theatres that it will be at on the 15th, the same way we had a list for The Illusionist? Or am I checking too soon?

I keep checking MovieTickets.com too. Nothing seems to be updated in my area on the 15th so there is still hope. Though I know it won't be coming here for a few weeks after that (if then).

From the Los Angeles Times Sunday 9/10. The theaters listed are:

Mann Chinese 6, Hollwood

Universay Studios Cinema 18, Universal City

Mann Criterion 6, Santa Monica

Untitled-Scanned-07.jpg

The reviews that were quoted aren't online yet, but we will keep an eye out for them. :cheer:

We're hoping for a list of theaters like we received for The Illusionist, Faye.
Thanks, Jane. I figured we might. :)

Ask and it shall be received, Faye. The list is of theaters is now posted in a sticky in the Haven general forum.

Two theatres around here have Haven slated for release on the 29th. One is in Woodstock, Ontario, and the other is in Kitchener, Ontario. I really REALLY hope they're right, because I live in Woodstock, and that would be so great if it came here!

I just got an e-mail from YFG listing the theatres and showtimes for tomorrow. There is one theatre on the list posted here that has been changed to a different theatre. If you didn't sign up on the Haven website for updates (shame on you if you didn't!), make sure to check your local theatre listings online for the most current info.

Can you believe it. Haven will be opening up tomorrow! :cheer: I can't believe the day is almost here. How long have we been waiting for this day to come! And I bet my Ka-bloomie sistahs that are going to see it this weekend are already feeling the excitement. :w00t: And I can't wait for it to open up here next week in the Boston area. And I am going to see it on the 23rd! :yahoo: Me and a friend of mine are going and I am so psyched, I can't find the right words to describe how excited I am. :cheer: :yahoo: Now all I have to do is find out which theaters it is playing when it comes out next week. My friend even told me if its only in Boston, we are still going! She can get directions from a friend of her's. So I am going to see Orlando in Haven! :throb: And give it and him all the love I can possibly give! :wub:

Kim

:cheer: I'm SOOO happy to learn it'll be coming to Phoenix during the 'second wave' release on the 22nd. We don't get all the indies, but we do get quite a few in nearbye Scottsdale, home of our only 'true' arthouse cineplex. So YAY!!

Hey summerseve, my husband and I'll be coming from Las Cruces, NM to Phoenix next Saturday. It's the closest theater to me. Can't believe I actually talked him into it.

... All I can say is that I don't think it will just play at the Tara (gawd no, please no) but at least have one or more choices. .

Drat. Apparently this has come to pass, MI. ATL weekend schedules are up at the ticketing sites and Haven is going to the Tara. No other Regal or AMC theater has it, so as far as I can tell, it's gone the art house route. Is there still a chance this might expand further to more theaters? Or is this it?

If anyone is planning a trip to St. Petersburg, Russia, HAVEN will be screening there. This from the St. Petersburg Times:

NEW! Haven (2004, U.S.-U.K.-Germany-Spain) Frank E. Flowers’s crime drama starring Bill Paxton and Orlando Bloom. Crystal Palace, Khudozhestvenny, Mirage Cinema, Pik.
Source: http://www.sptimesrussia.com/index.php?act.3&i_number=1207