Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vie

4 posts in this topic

Guest Vie

At the risk of being exposed as a Heat magazine devotee, I bring you a little snippet regarding Ricky Gervais's show Extras. It comes with an amazingly silly but funny picture of Orlando but, being without a scanner, I will have to leave it to someone else to do the honours. It's cute though. :)

Heat stars with Orlando in Extras: exclusive look at Ricky Gervais' new series

"Heat is getting a starring role alongside Orlando Bloom in the new series of Extras. As you can see from this exclusive shot from Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant's sitcom about bit-part actors, Bloom will be seen wielding a copy of our mag, in which he's pictured in a Sexiest Film Stars feature. Joining Bloom in the six-part second (and final) series of Extras will be David Bowie, Daniel Radcliffe, Sir Ian McKellen and Jonathan Ross. You can see the series on BBC2 in mid-September."

Presumably this will be shown on BBC America in the US? Not sure about other countries, but since Ricky's star is riding high at the moment, Extras should be picked up by other countries (hopefully).

Extras is on HBO in America. Thanks for the heads up about the article, Vie. We'll see about acquiring a scan.

We just got digital cable with HBO at my house so, this is awesome that I will be able to check this out! Thanks for the information rebecca! :2thumbs:

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

Just got my TV guide for next week and the new series of Extras starts in the UK next Thursday, 14 September, on BBC2 at 9pm. The first episode is the one with Orlando in it :cheer: .

emmy

x