ka-Bloom.org Forum

ka-Bloom Unveils BIG Haven Trailer 8/11/06

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo Hoo! Thank you, Jan, Geri, Jane, Matt and Yari Group. Blessings upon your talented, creative and hard-working heads. :notworthy: Definitely worth waiting up for. Please, please let this film come my way.

:hug:

WW

:pulp::yahoo: :cheer: :dbb:

Thank you thank you thank you! Geri, Jan, Jane, Matt, the entire Yari Film Group, Frank Flowers and Orlando Bloom.

What an incredible achievement, what a fantastic trailer, I am so psyched for this movie now. Is it time yet?

Thank you.

Aliza

PS: I made a few screen grabs. Am I allowed to post them to ka-Bloom?

:notworthy:

Oh oh oh oh! Oh oh oh oh oh! Thank you thank you thank you!

I had to wait for my hands to stop shaking to type this. And now I've got the worst case of fangirl giggles.

Heaven bless everyone who made this possible: Jan, Geri, Rebecca, Matt and everyone else who offered a hand. :cheer:

A heart-felt thank you to Frank E. Flowers and the Yari Film Group for making us ka-Bloomies feel so special. :notworthy:

I'm waiting on September 15th like a kid waiting for Christmas.

I must agree with you Adrianne! :hott:

After watching this I think like 8 times I am spent. Totally and completely spent. :faint: Chatting with Twinks and Adrianne was great fun! Thank you to Matt, Jan, Geri, and Rebecca for making this all possable.

One last thing. God help us all when screen caps are made of this. :giveup:

Holy :censor: ! WOOHOO! :hott: What a big kiss that is. :teehee: A huge, huge thank you to Matt at Yari Film Group, Jan, Geri, Jane, and everyone else who had a role in this amazing treat. :hug:

THANK YOU!

Lori

Just awesome! :clap: I didn't get it to completly load, but it did stop on Shy and Andrea in the water! It really does look so much better in BIG Quicktime. No worries. I'll try again tomorrow.

Many, many thanks to Jane, Jan, Geri, Matt, and YFG for this wonderful privilege.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Guest mandyrocks

Wow . That is all I can say after watching it about 10 times :hott::drool: :swoon: :faint::kablaam::stretcher: . I think it is a pity that there are no words in the English language that would describe this.

I want to thank all the people that made this possible . You have brought something of treasure and more to ka-bloom . Thank you so much .

Mandy

Screencaps are already being finished, and will be available shortly. :)

You guys still manage to amaze me! A HUGE THANK YOU to Jan, Geri, Rebecca, Yari Film Group and everyone else involved in getting this to us. I just cannot wait for this film, it's going to be wonderful. I'm not sure I'll survive the screencaps, though. :dbb:

THANK YOU!

Beth 37

:pulp::yahoo: :cheer:

Thank you thank you thank you! Geri, Jan, Jane, Matt, the entire Yari Film Group, Frank Flowers and Orlando Bloom.

Aliza add me to your chorus of THANK YOU'S!!. I went to bed thinking I can be a big girl and wait until tomorrow, but all I did was toss and turn until it was 12:00. So much for being patient. Needless to say I was blown away again. It looks so different in Hi-Res. Holy :censor: how will I ever survive seeing this on the big screen. It is just so intense and the emotion and tension just rips off the screen! I can not wait to see Orlando's performance as Shy, a scene stealer for sure.

Did I hear somebody shout screencaps? :clap:

To ALL those involved in bringing us this ulcer-while waitingsurprise this evening- take a big :bow:!

Kim

Squeeeeeeeee! What a fabulous trailer. Thanks for all the hard work and effort to bring it to us, and to Matt and Yari Film Group for letting us have it. It sure made my evening!

A Verrry nice surprise,thanks to Geri, Jan, Rebecca, Matt, the entire Yari Film Group and any additional technical whizzes that may have been involved. Oh, and Frank E. also. :clap: Bigger is better.

DOUBLE DITTO!!! :clap:

Bless you. Oh, bless you. :hug:

Is it September yet??

psssst.did someone mention SCREENCAPS??? :faint:

It's just taking too gosh-darn long to load! But so far, looks like a keeper! Thanks to all you wonderful people, this is making for a lovely study break!

edit: Ok, it loaded, I watched, I loved. I love these types of gritty, real-life movies and seeing Orlando in this type of role will just be awesome! I hope it makes it to Australia.

Glad you're enjoying it! I had theatre tickets tonight (76 trombones in the big parade...oh, sorry :blush: ), so Geri got a crash course in code to add the link button before I left for downtown.

And I had a crash course in embedding video yesterday and today. It was too much of a hassle to set up a streaming server, like the pros do, but we do the best we can with a Swiss Army Knife and some chewing gum. :wink:

(And there I was at intermission, on the phone with Geri, walking her through uploading the caps to the Gallerie. She's trying to take over my job, I swear it! :lol: )

OK, this little girl has already turned into a pumpkin, so I'll see y'all in the morning. Which will come all too soon. :yawn:

Thanks, Jan, Geri, Jane and Yari - hope I didn't leave anyone out. I just wish I could get Quicktime to work right on my computer, but for some reason it never has. :( Ah well, can't complain. At least I got to see the regular version and I'm happy about that. I'll also be enjoying those screencaps. :2thumbs:

Glad you're enjoying it! I had theatre tickets tonight (76 trombones in the big parade...oh, sorry :blush: ), so Geri got a crash course in code to add the link button before I left for downtown.

And I had a crash course in embedding video yesterday and today. It was too much of a hassle to set up a streaming server, like the pros do, but we do the best we can with a Swiss Army Knife and some chewing gum. :wink:

(And there I was at intermission, on the phone with Geri, walking her through uploading the caps to the Gallerie. She's trying to take over my job, I swear it! :lol: )

OK, this little girl has already turned into a pumpkin, so I'll see y'all in the morning. Which will come all too soon. :yawn:

Well, uploading stuff to the gallerie is old hat for me. It was creating a new album and setting the permissions so it would let me share them with y'all that was new to me. :wink: I like to leave that CHMOD or whateverthehell to the real geeks like Jan and Judi. :lol:

So, that makes y'all the 'McGuiver' of cyberspace. :lol:

And I just want to add that after all the drama and build up of the last day and a half we can truly call this a 'teaser' trailer.

Great job ladies! You Rock!

Fantastic! Thanks to everyone for all their hard work to bring us this gripping trailer. Jan, Geri, Jane and the Yari Group - kudos to all. I can't wait to see this.

Jules

Tsk. Geri, CHMOD is your friend.

Stellar job on getting this all set up, Jane, Jan and Geri. And God bless Matt and Yari Film Group for proving to us all that bigger is better. :w00t:

I love the trailer but I still hear the song from the Ka-bloom board so I can't hear the audio on the trailer. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Thanks

Kim