rebecca

72 posts in this topic

I love the trailer but I still hear the song from the Ka-bloom board so I can't hear the audio on the trailer. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Kim, the song is only on the main index page of the board. Just navigate to any subforum or thread and the song will stop playing. :)

Thank you Spidur. I should have known that. :blush:

Oh yes, I am going to be watching this trailer a lot. I can't get enough of it. And knowing my luck this will probably be the only way I will get to see it until it comes out on DVD. Either it won't open in a theater near me or I won't find anyone to go with me. Unless some one decides to go with me on my birthday. :w00t: It opens five days before my birthday. :cheer:

Kim

I love the trailer but I still hear the song from the Ka-bloom board so I can't hear the audio on the trailer. Is there anyway I can fix this?
Kim, the song is only on the main index page of the board. Just navigate to any subforum or thread and the song will stop playing. :)

You can also minimize the ka-Bloom window, or click on the 'stop' (the Big Red X) button on the navigation bar.

(Or wait for the song to end. :lol: )

Whoa! What a treat to start off my birthday weekend! Thank you to everyone involved in bringing this to us, the endless delights to be found here never cease to amaze me. :notworthy:

Since it says the rating is R, is this the version we will see in theaters? I thought they cut it back to PG13?

Ahem. On to the man. Love the wink, the way he says "I love you" and the "We don't have to do this." scene has me hyperventilating already.

I'm thrilled that Bobby Cannavale is in it, didn't know that, and of course Annamaria from Pirates - what a lucky duck she is! Wowzers!

The way he says "I lived to love your sister" makes me think things don't end well for her. :quiver:

Christa

:OYOWZER! What a trailer, what suspense, whatta man!!! Can't wait til September. Maybe it will be in Phoenix or Albuquerque and I can make a road trip there because no way is it going to be in a backwoods hick town like this!

Kim, we share a birthday! How fun! Hope you get to see the movie, too.

Thanks to all who make this possible, the trailer and all this neat stuff. I am so technically challenged, I barely get the computer on in the morning. HEH!

Louise

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you to all involved in making this available. :notworthy:

This is an amazingly high quality trailer in every sense. Very intense. Good stuff.

BIG ORLANDO! BIG KISS! BIG ANGRY ORLANDO!! :drool::faint::hott::dbb: Thank you so much Jan, Geri, Matt at Yari Film Group, and Jane for keeping the suspense up. This is just what I needed after a really bad job interview earlier this morning. :jacked: Also a little tid bit My friend just got back from her cruise to the Cayman Islands and the littel sign in the trailer that says "Hell" and points forward, my friend got me a postcard from there and I laughed when I saw that in the trailer. Ok Sorry again for the thread jack.

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

I think I must have watched this trailer like over 5 times already. And Orlando does a great job in these scenes. Especially that part when he is holding the gun, saying "I lived to love your sister" and I too can see the tears in his eyes as he is saying this. I am in tears just watching him. :cry: I sure hope he gets some kind of recognition for this, he definitely deserves it. You know like they say, great things come to those who wait. We certainly have been waiting for this, including Orlando. So maybe something great will come from this for Orlando. :)

Well thank you so much Jan, Geri, Jane, Matt and the Yari Film Group for letting us see this trailer and Orlando. :hug:

Kim

Seriously, I can't believe I'm finally going to see this movie. The trailer is outstanding, guys. Thank you for posting it.

He looks amazing in this. I'm with Kim, if he doesn't get any recognition for this, then Hollywood has truly lost it's mind. I haven't seen the film and I'm already proud of him.

A Verrry nice surprise,thanks to Geri, Jan, Rebecca, Matt, the entire Yari Film Group and any additional technical whizzes that may have been involved. Oh, and Frank E. also. :clap: Bigger is better.
Yes bigger is way better!

I will echo everyone's thanks to Jan, rebecca, Geri, Matt, YFG and everyone involved! The trailer is awesome! And I can't even hear it!! :blink: For some reason the Quicktime sound part didn't work right. It hasn't slowed me down. I've watched it 3 times already. I'll have to attempt it from work so I can hear all the great lines you are all talking about. :lol:

Cannont wait for this one! It's out 3 days after my birthday! :cheer:

Finally I am home. I am loading the BIG 70MB Trailer as we speak. I am so excited that I think I am going to pop a vein or something. :yahoo:

Thanks again Jan, Geri, Jane, Matt and the Yari Film Group. It is an honour to be among the first able to view this exciting trailer. :notworthy:

Luv ya, :heart:

Cherie

For some reason the Quicktime sound part didn't work right. It hasn't slowed me down. I've watched it 3 times already. I'll have to attempt it from work so I can hear all the great lines you are all talking about. :lol:
McJules, if you are using QuickTime 7.0 or better and Windows XP - that's why you can't hear the sound. I have had to revert to an earlier version (in the 6s) in order to hear QT videos.

I SO want to put Bill Gates and Steve Jobs in a room together and deny them water or food (or potty breaks!) to work some of this crap out. :angry:

I'll put up a Windows and (larger) Flash version in a few, and we'll see about other versions over the weekend. Or when Jupiter gets back from vacation, whichever comes first. :lol:

The trailer is loading as I type. It'll take a while with my dial up but I'll wait. All I can say is a huge Thank You to Jan, Geri and The Yari Film Group and anyone else I've missed. This is just what I needed tonight. :hug: Now I'm off to find those screencaps. :)

~Ivy~

I'm sorry, but in this case, size DOES matter! :w00t:

:cheer: Thank you, thank you, thank you! You guys are the BEST!!!!!! :cheer:

Honey, size ALWAYS matters. :smoke:

Honey, size ALWAYS matters. :smoke:

Amen, sistah! :shiny:

And thanks so much for the larger version of the Windows and flash clips, Jan. I've always had trouble with QT as well so I really appreciate your efforts for us. :hug:

At Last!!! I've been waiting for this one for so long. :clap:

And the trailer is amazing. I cannot wait until next month. Now all I have to do is find a theatre that is showing it around here.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to all who made this possible (I'm to flustered to remember names). I love how easily accessable it is too. Now I can watch it over and over and over.until September.

:faint:

Thanks so very much ladies. I've been sending the link to the trailer to everyone I can think of to encourage them to go and see this movie! So far everyone is looking forward to it!

:clap: Worked like a charm! So nice to see this BIG version and share the excitement for this film.

Thanks to everyone that had a hand in bringing this. :) Can't wait to view the screencaps!

I hold little hope of Haven playing in my area, but I was determined to see at least some part of it on the big screen. I was able to order a couple of copies of the trailer, and got to watch it last night. Orlando's opening narration seemed a bit too quiet to me. I was in the auditorium alone. I hope that, in auditoriums where there are more bodies, people don't miss what he's saying. Other than that, it's a rockin' trailer! :2thumbs:

Hey everyone! I got on the Imb site for Orlando and found this bit of news for all! It was under the discussions about Haven and it said that the trailer for Haven would be in front of The Illusionist. Could anyone tell me if they have seen it? I was thinking about seeing the film anyway,but :clap: the Haven trailer would an extra treat! reeceehorses

:pupeyes: The anger in his face just sends shivers down your spine.It's arresting. It's scary.

And of course, Our Leading Man is the master of silver screen romance.:wub:

Shoot, I'm already in line for the movie! :getdown:

Thanks to everyone involved in bringing us this gem!

Ps. I've wanted to see that movie, Reeceehorses, so if no one gets there before me (but they probably will :paperbag: ) I'll check it out!