rebecca

72 posts in this topic

Oh you are such a tease, Jane! So I have something to look forward to when I get up in the morning! :cheer:

You guys are the best! :hug:

Kim

:O Decisions, decisions.I don't know if I can hold my eyes open until then, but I may have to give it a try. It's a school night and I'm sooooo sleepy already. Can I do it? For Orlando? I'll give it my best shot.

Thank you, Jane.you tease, you. :yankchain:

:cheer: I superglued my tushie to my chair! Thats only 9pm on the West Coast. :neener: I'm not going anywhere! I might be chatting on MSN though.

:cheer: I superglued my tushie to my chair! Thats only 9pm on the West Coast. :neener: I'm not going anywhere! I might be chatting on MSN though.

I'm with you, Lori. I don't think I'll have any trouble staying up until 9 tonight. :wink:

I wish they all could be California girls.

:yahoo:

Aliza

Guest mandyrocks

That is only 9 p.m. on the west coast. I normally don't go to bed until 10, so I will be here.

Mandy

A HUGE thanks goes out to Matt at Yari Film Group for his generosity, and to Jan and Geri for their technical genius.

:notworthy:

O.M.G. :O Surprise indeed! Thank you to everyone involved. Ooh, I can't wait.

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! BIG HUGE ORLANDO WINK!

I love you guys sooooooooooo much! Thanks for the time, effort, everything it takes to bring us stuff like this. I'm off for a 3rd viewing. and a 4th. and a 5th. and, well, you know the drill.

GOOD LORD IT'S HUGE!

The wink! The kiss! 'I live to love your sister!'

I've died and gone to Haven!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: To you ALL! Especially teaser Jane!

A Verrry nice surprise,thanks to Geri, Jan, Rebecca, Matt, the entire Yari Film Group and any additional technical whizzes that may have been involved. Oh, and Frank E. also. :clap: Bigger is better.

Thank you so much!! That was completely worth the wait, and now I am about a hundred times more excited to go see this movie.

The part where he said, "I live to love your sister" turned me into mush, and don't even get me started on the love scene.