ka-Bloom.org Forum

Miscellaneous POTC Merchandise

I was in KMart today and noticed they have a 6" 'Sea Slimed Will Turner' and Davy Jones in the same package. Included is a comic book, "Will Turner's Story". :O

I wish I could have gotten them, but the $10 price tag stopped me.

There are some other newer Will dolls out as well, but I've stopped paying much attention to them. I can't have more Wills than I do Legolas dolls, now can I? :nope:

Beth 37

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beth you reminded me, I had forgotten :doh: that over the weekend I was at Toys R Us and they had new figures out for what appeared to be AWE! They had a Jack one that didn't look all that different but on the back were photos from AWE (no Will yet :(). They also had some that come with a little holographic aztec gold. They weren't that expensive. Only about $5 or $6. They are the smaller figures. I bought Will. :paperbag: Did you really expect me to pass him up? :lol:

I'm hopeless when it comes to buying POTC merchandise. Two days ago at Walmart I bought the last set of DMC sheets in the store. They are for a twin size bed. :shiny: I have a queen size bed. :blink: To quote Captain Jack, "I couldn't resist, mate".

Serendipity, I did the same thing during my Star Wars days. I made curtains out of them. We lived in housing on an Air Force base. Wonder why my husband never got that promotion? :lol:

Beth 37

Having a little extra time on my hands tonight, I've been shopping at Amazon. I'm not going to buy any of the new books until after seeing the movie. I'm determined not to view any spoilers. What I did find to my surprise was sheet music from POTC1 and POTC2. I can't believe I haven't seen it before. Of course I ordered it right away. :cheer:

COTBP

8 piano solo selections from Klaus Badelt's brilliant score to this summer blockbuster.

Pieces: The Black Pearl * Blood Ritual/Moonlight Serenade * He's a Pirate * The Medallion Calls

* One Last Shot * To the Pirates' Cave! * Underwater March. Also features photos from the film.

DMC

8 songs from the summer blockbuster film, including: Jack Sparrow * The Kraken * Davy Jones

* I've Got My Eye on You * Dinner Is Served * Two Hornpipes * Wheel of Fortune * Davy Jones Plays His Organ. :O

Off the subject, they also had sheet music from ROTK. It has Pippin's song and Into The West which was enough for me to order it.

I'm this happy. :yahoo:

You hit the jackpot, serendipity. :2thumbs:

There's a Super Target near mum's, so I had to have a look. Actually, my daughter and I were shopping for other items, and while there, I checked out the POTC:DMC merchandise. I ended up with a small figure of Will complete with sword. I think it was entitled Final Battle Will. It will tuck nicely into a corner of my suitcase when I go home. There were all sorts of other goodies but I restrained myself (mostly due to lack of space). It was a lovely sale, so that made it even better. :shiny:

Barbara

I received a catalog from What on Earth and they have the talking figurine of Jack on sale for $15.98! Figured I'd get one for that price. If any of you are interested, their website is www.whatonearthcatalog.com and the item number is AW5292. They also have LOTR Monopoly at 60% off the regular price.Happy shopping!

I was in Claires today and what did I spy? Will Turner SOCKS!

They have Capt Jack socks as well. $6.50 for a pair so I resisted. The Will ones come in a pink pair or a bright green pair, each with a different picture of him. Nice pictures, but they are footies so unless you're wearing sandals they won't show. This could be a good thing, actually. :lmao:

Beth 37

I was in Claires today and what did I spy? Will Turner SOCKS!

Beth 37

:w00t::clap: I just discovered there is a Claire's really near me, I could slip over there at lunch time, if I wanted. :whistle:

Thanks for the news Beth.

Aliza