ka-Bloom.org Forum

Johnny Depp Biography Special

Sorry for the last minute heads-up, but I caught the tail end of a biography show on Johnny tonight and it had a couple of segments with Orlando (and Keira) in it during the last 40 minutes or so that I saw. It was a 2-hour special. My dish schedule says it's supposed to be on again at Midnight EST tonight on A&E. Eeek! Less than 30 minutes away. :O

What I saw of the show was really good and they showed some new DMC clips at the end - if anyone wants to stay up until 2 AM EST. :blink:

What I saw of the show was really good and they showed some new DMC clips at the end - if anyone wants to stay up until 2 AM EST. :blink:
Thanks for spotting this, Sparkles; I'm grabbing it. The Johnny Depp Biography is being rerun July 9 noon Eastern on A&E. Another in the Biography series: The Real Pirates of the Caribbean is being aired on the Biography channel to coincide with the movie opening - on 7/6 (8 pm and midnight), 7/7 (9 am 3 pm) and 7/8 (4 am).

Guest bluey715

I tried to watch the Johnny Depp biography too but they were actually showing the biography of Bill Cosby but the information said it was on Johnny Depp. Did anyone else have problems?

I tried to watch the Johnny Depp biography too but they were actually showing the biography of Bill Cosby but the information said it was on Johnny Depp. Did anyone else have problems?
Ha - you made me look! No problems here. The show that is one right now is Johnny Depp. On A&E Channel not Biography Channel.