Jan

61 posts in this topic

That sounds like fun and I hope you guys get a clip, because I don't get BBC television (even though my mom agrees with me that we need it!) . So, I really want to see this and I can't wait!

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

This sounds like fun, and seeing as it airs on BBC 2 if I've understood the article at the BBC website all right, something I'd actually be able to watch :cheer: ! Don't get me wrong, it's always wonderful to see the clips here, and I'm eternally grateful for all the great enablers here, but seeing as our telly screen is a good deal bigger than my comp screen. bigger is better eh ?

This is from Herts 24; I really don't know about their reliability, but they have a picture of the reporter with Ricky Gervais - and since the Beeb posted about it...

Ricky Gervais stops for tea and a chat

15 June 2006

HOLLYWOOD superstar Orlando Bloom and TV funnyman Ricky Gervais were spotted filming in Hertford last week.

The pair were shooting scenes for the second series of Mr Gervais' BBC sitcom Extras at Balls Park.

On the grass outside of the mansion one of the crew said: "They are filming mostly inside the building, one of the rooms is being used for a courtroom scene. Orlando Bloom is here as well, but has spent most of the time inside."

<snip>

The mansion is a Grade I listed building built by Sir John Harrison in 1640 and was used as a teacher training college from 1947. It became a business school in 1979 until it was closed as a public college in 2003.

:cheer:

Yay! :cheer: Oooh, I'm so looking forward to seeing that episode. Orlando the Comedian. Whee!

:2thumbs: Brilliant, so it's finally semi official. I can't wait to see this! :yahoo:

Thank you for the update, Jan.

Thanks for bringing that over, Jan. Woo hoo! Something else to look forward to in 2007 on HBO.

Thanks for the update, Jan. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Orlando and his comedic timing. I think that his role as Jimmy in The Calcium Kid proves that Orlando can do comedy.

Thanks, Jan, for the update. However, if it's on HBO, that leaves me out. :cry:

WW

Thanks, Jan, for the update. However, if it's on HBO, that leaves me out. :cry: WW
Now don't you fear, Barbara, dear. You know that whichever channel it appears, on either side of the pond, that we'll have it available for all to enjoy. We're ka-Bloomies. That's what we do. Right?

Of course! And bless you for it. :hug: What was I thinking? Chalk it up to another senior moment. :lol:

Barbara

:yahoo:

I'm so excited about this. I can't wait to see the show. Orlando has such wonderful natural comic timing that's been evident in so many of his films, I just know it's going to be hilarious.

That is great news Jan! :cheer: Just like my fellow ka-bloomies have said on here I can't wait to see Orlando's comedic talents again! I loved him as Jimmy, so I know I will love him in this! :wub:

Kim

Thanks for the updated info., Jan. I can't wait to see this. :clap: As long as I get to see it, it doesn't matter if it's on the telly or the computer screen.

Thank you for the update, Jan. I can't wait! Like others mentioned, I think Orlando is a natural at doing comedies. He was so funny and sweet as Jimmy, and I think he surprised a lot of people with this

role. Can't wait to see this. :cheer:

Guest WinchesterCrazy

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see this! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I wanted to let you know that, before all these sightings during the filming, I dropped a note to Lori to find out about this. Yes, it's absolutely positively true. :lol: And:

He had a lot of fun doing a bit of a 'send up ' of himself, according to his mum.

As we're all saying - I can't wait! :w00t:

How did I miss this !? Thank you so much for the update Jan ! :w00t:

Ej - :cheer:

:2thumbs: Wow! Thanks for the update, Jan. :hug: Anxiously waiting to see this.

Ooh, this gets more exciting by the minute! :clap:

Thanks for yet another update, Jan. And thank you LoriV and Orlando's mum for passing it on. I still can't wait! :cheer:

He had a lot of fun doing a bit of a 'send up ' of himself, according to his mum.

Wow! :w00t: It's wonderful to hear Orlando had great time filming this. I can't wait! :cheer:

I haven't seen this show before as I don't get HBO, but will look forward to seeing the clip. Sounds like a fun little thing for Orlando to do and I always enjoy seeing his sense of humor. Sometimes he's so goofy and I love it. Thanks for finding out!

Thank you Jan, LoriV, and Sonia!

This is great news. I am so looking forward to seeing Orlando's part in this.

This sounds like so much fun! I love to see celebrities send themselves up. Very cool.

Looking forward to the download. Is this something likely to air over the summer or is it more likely in the fall or winter? (Speaking from a northern hemisphere perspective, that is. :wink:)

Aliza

I love him Mum. She seems like such a sweet lady.

I'm glad he had fun. Thanks for the up-date!