Jan

61 posts in this topic

:cheer: I love Extras! I'm just glad they are doing another season. Can't wait to see how Orlando spoofs himself. I'm sure it will be outrageously funny!

Thank you for the official update Jan and to Lori and Orlando's Mom for confirming it for us! :cheer: I am glad to hear he enjoyed doing it. :wub:

Kim

I've just realised I did see one episode of the first series (the one with Patrick Stewart) though I didn't know what programme it was at the time, and found that hilarious, so my anticipation for this has just ramped up a few more notches. :w00t:

Thanks for the official confirmation.

Woo-hoo, this sounds great! I have never watched an episode of Extra's, and I think I'll pass this episode too... YEA RIGHT! I'm there! :2thumbs:

I was going to watch the episode with Dan Radcliffe in as well, I think he is such a great actor. It will be cool to see him doing something other than Harry Potter. And he's damn cute!

I love Orlando's funny side. And he is so not bothered about being famous and is so totaly ignorant to the fact that he is drop dead GORGEOUS! This will be so cool.

I have never heard of "Extras", but am I excited as heck anyways. :cheer: Thanks for the "official" word Jan.

Luv ya, :heart:

Cherie

I have never heard of "Extras", but am I excited as heck anyways. :cheer:

Same here Cherie. Until about a week ago, I had never heard of the programme at all, and now I can feel my stomach doing somersaults in happy anticipation !

Thanks for the update Jan, and thanks to LoriV and Sonia as well.

This is fantastic news, Jan! I am so dying to see this. I hadn't heard of the programme "Extras" until it was mentioned here and I am not sure if we can get it in Toronto. Maybe BBC Canada will carry it or one of the heavily Brit influenced stations. Ontario sisters/brothers - keep a sharp eye out, please! (As if I would have to remind them!) :lol:

Thank you also to LoriV and Orlando's mum for confirming this! It's going to be good!!! I love Orlando's humour.

:hug:

Charlie

Somehow I missed this thread? :huh: Anyway, this is great news. I've never heard of the show but if Orlando's in it, I'll watch it and even though I don't have HBO my mom does. I'll just ask her to record it for me. Thanks Jan and LoriV.

~Ivy~

And it's gonna be on BBC2, which we actually HAVE here!!!! :yahoo::yahoo: You have no idea how happy this makes me!!! It's seems such a fun show! AND Daniel Radcliffe is going to be in one of the episodes as well... :naughty: