Jupiter

KOH EE DVD Extras - screencaps

Aniethen's wonderful screencaps of the extras from the Kingdom of Heaven extended edition are now in the gallerie.

Go here to see the full set (all 484 of them!).

Here's a small selection. Many thanks, Aniethen.

KOHdvd_Road1_031.jpg

KOHdvd_Road1_041.jpg

KOHdvd_Road1_055.jpg

KOHdvd_Road1_096.jpg

KOHdvd_Colors_001.jpg

KOHdvd_Colors_003.jpg

:lol: Let the captioning begin.

Thanks again, Aniethen and Jupiter!

Many, many thanks, Aniethen, Jupiter and Geri. You are the best. :grouphug:

:lol: Let the captioning begin.

KOHdvd_Road1_096.jpg

Sorry Geri, can't think of a caption or anything else while transfixed by the look of concentration on his face here, with those eyelashes and beautiful hands too. :wub: It looks more like a studio portrait than a spontaneous moment. Thanks again everyone.

christine

KOHdvd_Road1_096.jpg

Sorry Geri, can't think of a caption or anything else while transfixed by the look of concentration on his face here, with those eyelashes and beautiful hands too. :wub: It looks more like a studio portrait than a spontaneous moment. Thanks again everyone.

christine

Whew! I have to agree with you. I remember when I saw this on the extras over the weekend. It took my breath away.literally. :hott: There's just something about seeing him in work mode, that's just. :faint: I don't know how to explain it.

Thanks a bunch, Claire, Judi and Geri. :hug:

I won't go quoting the same pic a 3rd time, but Christine and Leslie, that is one hell of a beautiful pic. The look of concentration on his face is completely mesmerizing.

Thanks so much once again, Claire, Jupiter and Geri. I can't wait for my copy of the DVD, and I can't wait for my evening to begin : am planning to watch all the caps in the gallery in one long go. What a feast that's going to be :cheer: .

His giggling over the dog really tickled me! :lol: The 'kid' coming out in him again.

So where are the ones of his screen test, hmmm? :oh: And what struck me with that screen test and the costume fittings were how much younger and thinner he looked (they must have had to 'let out' the costume!). Still in Paris mode.

Thanks again Claire - for all your hard work. A tough job, yada yada yada.

Once again, thank you, Aniethen and Judi. I finished seeing the extras last night. WONDERFUL. When Orlando started giggling over the dog, I started giggling andf smiling. What a lovely moment. That's what I like about Orlando. He isn't afraid to show his feelings, and is so spontaneous. And methinks it's time for a new siggie. :lol:

How come I never noticed before that yellow highlighters are sexy?

Thank you Claire, Judi & Geri for these wonderful screencaps! I noticed Orlando was wearing his One bracelet in one of them. :):2thumbs:

And I agree with Leslie, Christine and Ann about what they said about Orlando in that wonderful screencap. That one also make my heart beat a little faster. :throb::faint:

And Jan, I also noticed how he still had the Trojan look. :wub:

Kim

Thanks, Claire, for all your amazing work on our behalf. :notworthy: And thanks, Jupiter, for providing. This helps to make the waiting for my DVD bearable.

:hug::hug:

Barbara

Thank you for ladies for the additional Balian goodness. :flowers: It feels like Christmas around here.

:hug:

Ermina

These are great Claire, Jupiter and Geri.

Spkles, that work mode thing yeah, I here ya. :faint:

Yellow highlighters, they are now on my Christmas list. :lol: Just kidding, really. :wink:

Luv ya, :heart:

Cherie

I'm loving all these screen caps, but this is really starting to irk me. I'm searching for scenes that took place in the Spanish Alcazar, but I'm not seeing them. I'm afraid that all those Moorish buildings are going to look the same, whether it was in Spain or Morocco. While there, we didn't pay an extra four Euros to go upstairs. I hope I didn't miss something.

Thanks so much for sharing everything with us! :wub:

Guest RubyMoss

Loving the screen caps, enjoy them so much, :wub:

(even it was through a dial-up internet connection).:wink:

So where are the ones of his screen test, hmmm? :oh: And what struck me with that screen test and the costume fittings were how much younger and thinner he looked (they must have had to 'let out' the costume!). Still in Paris mode.

I am dying to see the screentest caps too. Could someone please tell me which page of the caps they are in? Thank you. :shiny:

Love the Paris hair. He looks so young and vulnerable. :wub:

ETA: Nevermind. Found them. :faint:

**points to Jupiter's post above** God, the look in his eyes. No wonder he got the part. That is precisely why I went :faint:.

Now I see them again I just go: :kablaam:

KOHdvd_Colors_003.jpg

Look how skinny he is in this picture! :O

:clap: Nice screencaps, thanks! :clap:

God, I wish that dvd was mine already! :rant:

I saw the ones of his screentest and I agree with LenaLove, I also can see why he got the part. I remember reading about it in some of his interviews and so I am glad to finally see how he looked. :wub:

And I also can't get over how skinny he was when he was getting fitted for his costumes. I certainly can tell how much weight he gained for the role. :)

Kim

I've been watching the extras and going through the screen caps again, (isn't everyone?), and my heart gives a little flutter everytime I see this one.

KOHdvd_Rehearsal_033.jpg

It's the Troy do-rag, and the little blue lambie. :wub: I know he's all grown up, but I do miss seeing the lambie. :blush:

Skinny? Maybe, but check out the muscle in that chest! :faint: He's as always: absolutely beautiful. About the picture with the yellow marker: I want butterfly kisses from those lashes. :wub: I can't believe we still have to wait till september to see all this. Maybe I'll just order an extra copy in the States, I've got an all regions DVD player.

Thanks again to Claire, Geri and Judi. Your efforts are much appreciated! I just love looking at the caps. It's sort of like looking through a scrapbook, bringing back memories. :blush:

:hott: Oh the caps from the screen test! How have I missed this on the 3rd disc? :doh: Well I have and now I must find it!