Jupiter

Kingdom of Heaven extended edition DVD screencaps

Aniethen has provided us with full screen caps of the Kingdom of Heaven extended edition dvd. It was a huge exercise, but though her fingers may be sore, she has a big smile on her face. A heartfelt thank you from everyone at ka-Bloom. Fabulous work.

It was a hard film to cap, due to the atmospheric lighting, but Geri has digitally enhanced the pictures, and I'm sure you will agree with me that the results are stunning. Thank you Geri.

The full set of 1,708 (!) caps are in the gallerie.

It goes without saying (but I'll still say it) that these contain spoilers if you have not yet seen the extended edition.

Here is a small selection of the wonderfulness (all clickable):

KOHdvd_cap0008.jpg

KOHdvd_cap0037.jpg

KOHdvd_cap0096.jpg

KOHdvd_cap0109.jpg

KOHdvd_cap0137.jpg

KOHdvd_cap0202.jpg

KOHdvd_cap0261.jpg

KOHdvd_cap0337.jpg

The above posts are dated yesterday, as that was when I set everything up.

We are going live.....NOW!

ETA: Aniethen has also capped all the extras. I'll give you the chance to get your breath back, and post those tomorrow.

We're live? Cool beans! May I be the first to say:

Gah.

Beautiful screencaps of a beautiful man. I'm so excited to see this film after all the fabulous reviews.

Thank you to Aniethen, Geri and Jutiper Jupiter for doing such a wonderful job with the caps :grouphug: . You guys rock my socks :notworthy: .

Oh be still, my heart! :faint: :faint: Even though I saw it in theatre, my heart is beating like crazy seeing these lovely screencaps. Oh sigh! It's 1 AM here in Los Angeles, and I still have to wait another 9 -10 hours before I am able to go to Best Buy and buy the DVD. Be still, my heart! :throb: Thank you, Anithien and Judi! And Geri, thank you for enhancing them.

:O Oh good lord!!! Thank you Aniethen, Geri and Jupiter for that tasty, tasty teaser! Why oh why is the region 2 set only coming out September?!! I may sound like a petulant, spoilt brat but no fair! :angry:

KOHdvd_cap0519.jpg

KOHdvd_cap0837.jpg

*squeak* :faint: I know it's shallow of me to just pick these out, but hey, we was robbed in the theatrical release! Lol. Oh, and don't you just love that guy's grin?

Cheers

CC :meow:

:O:faint:

This is wonderful, especially for those of us who are going to have to wait a while. I cannot wait for the extras too. You are spoiling us. Thank you Aniethen for your obvious hard work, and everyone else for hosting and posting. :hug:

Right, I am off to Amazon to see just how long I have to wait. :giveup:

Edted because I quoted the wrong picture. 'scuse me, I am all twitterpated.

Edited by LenaLove

:O Oh my goodness!!! :hott:

Thank you so much Aniethen for all of these wonderful screencaps. You are a darling for spending so much time on them. :hug:

I'm so stunned that I can't think of anything intelligent to say, my mind has gone completely blank.

Just one thing.is it September yet??

Many thanks Aniethen. There are so many I don't know which ones to click

on. You absolutely spoil us here.

I am pinning my hopes on PLAY.COM for delivery of the EE DVD on 12 June,

at least it is better than September.

Good luck to all those ka-bloomies who receive their copy today.

Take care

Snowfairy

x x x x x

:faint: I love plotzing in the early morning! :giveup: I've been watching the DVD for 4 days now, but I was still beside myself with excitement knowing the screencaps were coming today. I can't seem to get enough of Balian. Never will. :wub:

Thank you so much, Claire, Geri and Judi. :hug:

:wub::faint:

Wonderful teaser indeed! I'm off to get the DVD very soon. Thanks Aniethen, Geri and Jupiter!

I think I can hold it together long enough to say heartfelt thanks to Claire, Geri and Jup. I know the work that went into this. 35 pages of them in the Gallerie! :O Good gracious!

Now please excuse me whilst I quietly combust.

Wow, I mean WOW! Just WOW! :O Sorry, I'm speechless.

Thanks, Claire, Jup, and Geri!

I've been eagerly awaiting the screencaps over the weekend for serious

reseach reasons *ahem*. I swear in the getting out of the bath scene you can see where they have covered over his sun tattoo, but it's so quick and quite dark and hard to see properly.

I am sure that there's a ka-bloomie somewhere who has the time to investigate

properly, using the delightful screencaps - unfortuntely I have neither the time nor the technological capability.

So I'm throwing down the gauntlet here.

Happy investigating!

Kathryn.

If you want to appreciate the wonderful work Anithien has done, not to mention the time it must have taken to do, visit the Gallerie and play the caps in Slideshow.

It is like watching the movie in slow motion, so detailed are her caps. And the expressions that play over Orlando's face and in his eyes will floor you. :faint: I am only half way through and I am stunned.

So far, what I've seen is amazing! It's going to be a few days before I can buy my copy, but with so many things going on right now, I wouldn't have time to watch it anyway.

Thanks so much! This is great!

Slow down my beating heart. :giveup: Just by looking at the first three screencaps I am already overcome with emotion. :faint: So I am going to stop right there and besides I haven't seen it yet. I will be leaving for the store in a few minutes so I should have it real soon.

Thank you for bringing these to us so fast Aniethen.

Kim

:giveup::faint: Oh my, these are wonderful. I'll have to tear myself away from the computer now as I have to go out. I'll be back to enjoy the rest of them later.

Thanks so much, Aniethen, Geri and Jupiter. :hug:

A great big giant THANK YOU to Claire, Geri, and Jupiter.

I am just floored. I'll be getting my copy in a couple hours, and these screencaps have made the wait a little bit easier. For those who won't be in front of their TVs all day today, ka-Bloom is the place to be!

I love youse guys! :cry:

Be still my :throb: !

Claire, Judi and Geri! You gals rock. :punk:

Thank you a million times. I just looked at the teasers because I'm not getting my copy until Thursday and I'd like to keep some mystery, but believe me, after that I will be haunting the gallerie.

Thank you a million times. :notworthy:

Aliza

Can't wait til I get my copy ! :cheer:

But until I do, these screencaps are wonderful ! Thanks, Claire, Geri and Judi. Thanks for all your hard work and devotion to helping out us ka-Bloomies who haven't gotten our copies yet. :hug:

Now I'm going to the Gallerie to watch them in Slide-Show, as suggested by wonderful LenaLove. Balian, here I come.

:dbb:

:O Stunning doesn't quite cover it. These teasers just make me wish the day would go by faster so that I can get home and emerse myself in the Balian-goodness for a few hours.

Balian tonight and LOST finale tomorrow night. :yahoo: Life IS good!

Thanks much to the enablers as always.