ka-Bloom.org Forum

The Spin Sheet-Bill's DVD Reviews

Oh, yesss! I'm so happy! :clap: Finally KOH will get the recognition it deserves. And most important: Orlando will get it as well! His work will be seen the way he intended it to be seen. He did an outstanding acting job. The director's cut will make it cristal clear for EVERYONE to see, critics included. You go, sweetie! :cheer:

Thanks Beth and MI for bringing this over. :hug:

The Director's Cut is a feast for your mind as well as your eyes and ears.

:hellyeah:

I totally believe! :crusader:

But at amazon.de it won't be released until June 22! :cry:

I'm in the U.K and the last time I ordered a DVD from Amazon.com it arrived only four days after being released in the US, so hopefully I won't have too long to wait to watch that "fleshed out love scene" :hott: !

Well, I've been dragged in the gutter, it seems, but I don't mind.This DVD is going to be so worth the wait :2thumbs:

For some unfathomable reason, my parents don't believe in buying DVDs (they think you should just rent movies :huh:). They're probably going to frown on my buying the KOH Director's Cut when I already bought the theatrical release, but I DON'T CARE!!!

Is it May 23rd yet?

I'm getting so impatient for this. :waaah: Last night I even dreamed about it. At least I can countdown on my hands now how many days are left to wait. :lmao:

Ember, I have a co-worker who doesn't buy dvd's. He rents them once and never watches a movie the second time. It's beyond my understanding. :blink:

I just realized that my receipt of my Amazon order will be even further delayed by my being out of town. Our mail will be held, and because of my elderly mother's situation, our return on the 26th is tentative. I will be patient, I will be patient. "sigh"

Welshwoman

I'm getting so impatient for this. :waaah: Last night I even dreamed about it. At least I can countdown on my hands now how many days are left to wait. :lmao:

Ember, I have a co-worker who doesn't buy dvd's. He rents them once and never watches a movie the second time. It's beyond my understanding. :blink:

I know how you feel serendipity. I am getting really anxious myself and I keep looking at the calendar and when I looked today I was so psyched when I realized it is only one week from tomorrow! :cheer: And I can also relate to what you and Ember said about watching a movie only once. I have a friend that does that and my Dad and my Brother are the same way unless its one that they really like then they will see it again but they can't understand why I like to watch my Orlando movies over and over again! It doesn't take much of a brain to figure that out. :lmao:

Kim

• 5 weeks later...