Geri

KINGDOM OF HEAVEN EXTENDED DVD GIVEAWAY!

If you haven't already noticed, we've just begun a giveaway for 5 (five) 4-disc DVD sets of Kingdom of Heaven: The Director's Cut. This contest is for Region 1 discs and is open to the public. Many thanks to FOX Studios and our very own Kira, webmistress of SidCity, who was instrumental in acquiring these sets for ka-Bloom.

Best of luck to everyone who enters. Click on the button below the banner to read all about the contest and to send in your entry.

Very very cool. :2thumbs: Thanks to Kira and the PEFIC for organizing this. Contests are always fun to enter! Good luck to everyone who enters.

I love ka-Bloom!

:grouphug:

Aliza

Thanks, Kira, and our ka-Bloom enablers. Good luck to everyone who gives it a whirl.

:hug:

WW

Guest Mechev

Oooh this a great contest!! :clap: Thank you very much for this!!!

I have a quick question, I read the rules but I didn’t saw any mention on this that I’m about to ask. Is this contest limited to a country? I ask this, because I’m from Latin America and I think I’ll better know first if this is only for the US or somewhere near there, I don’t want to submit the form with out knowing this.

Thank you.

The contest is not limited geographically, however the DVDs are Region 1 so you'll want to be sure you can play them if you win. :)

Mechev, as long as you're willing to accept a Region 1 dvd (I'm not sure which region works for you) then you're welcome to enter. We'll ship it overseas.

:doh: Mel beat me to you it. :lol:

Guest Mechev

Ooh thank you very much for answering me this doubt!! Thank you. :hug:

No problem with region 1 DVD, even though here we are region 4, luckily for us the DVD players read region 1 DVDs.

And again, thank you for answering and thanks for this contest!!

Adding my thanks to Kira, Fox, and the PEFIC. I actually saw the contest over at SidCity first, so I entered there. (I noticed the questions are different.)

Pssst.they're two different contests, CaliMom. Nobody says you can't double-up your chances to win. :wink:

Wow, how wonderful is this? :w00t: Thanks to Kira and PEFIC. I just entered. I never win anything, but who knows? :) Can't wait! 18 more days to go! :cheer:

ETA - What's up with these iPod signatures? :huh:

Edited by Suzie

Pssst.they're two different contests, CaliMom. Nobody says you can't double-up your chances to win. :wink:

Thanks for the tip Kira! :notworthy:

Aliza

Pssst...they're two different contests, CaliMom. Nobody says you can't double-up your chances to win. :wink:

Well alrighty then! *scampers off to ka-Bloom's contest*

This is wonderful! Thank you so much for this chance. :hug: Good luck to everyone who enters!

Thanks for the opportunity, Jan. :hug: I've got my fingers crossed. I know everyone who wins will be extremely happy ! :yahoo:

Contests! I love contests! Thanks to Kira and the PEFIC for making this possible. Good luck to all who enter.

I LOVE ka-Bloom!

~Ivy~

What a nice surprise! Thanks to Fox, Kira and the PEFIC for giving us this chance!

:cheer:

Krissy

What a nice surprise! Thanks to Fox, Kira and the PEFIC for giving us this chance! :cheer:
I second that. :yahoo: Thank you all for providing this opportunity! :hug: You guys never cease to amaze me!

Ok I have entered every contest since I joined. Lets hope I win this time. :lol: Thank you all for making this possable for me to perhaps win! :2thumbs:

Okay my brain must be really fried tonight, I was stumped by the third question so I hope I answered it correctly. I'm very unlucky at this kind of thing. But I did win a AlleOne8 keychain so I may be on a streak of good luck! Thanks to Kira, the PEFIC and Fox for letting us participate.

Kim

Well, if I hadn't of already pre-ordered it at Amazon, I'd totally enter. Good luck to all those that do.:wink:

:cheer:

I love contests!

Even though Hubby has staked a claim on my Ale8 cap. :oh:

I think he considers himself an honorary ka-Bloomie. :lol:

Thank you ladies! :hug:

Thank you to all involved for this contest, checked my DVD player, he can play Region 1, entered the contest, so extra-hugs for you all.

Love

Isa

Region 2 DVD-owner here, but I just wanted to wish good luck to everyone who enters this contest !

Okay my brain must be really fried tonight, I was stumped by the third question so I hope I answered it correctly. I'm very unlucky at this kind of thing. But I did win a AlleOne8 keychain so I may be on a streak of good luck! Thanks to Kira, the PEFIC and Fox for letting us participate.

Kim

Kim, it won't matter if you've answered the questions correctly or not. We just put those in for fun. :wink: