Sign in to follow this  
nanbhack

7 posts in this topic

Costumes

Okay searched KB - couldn't find this anywhere - and it was not specifically KOH or HP - hence this is where I threw it. LOL

All the costumes are gorgeous! I am surprised they already received the HP 4 ones!

Thanks for that link, nan. That was really a lot of fun to go through. Once again, I was struck by how breathtakingly beautiful and detailed the Kingdom of Heaven costumes are. I hope there is a feature about them on the EE Dvd. :nerd:

Thanks for the link nan. :hug:

It's wonderful to be able to see these costumes close-up because there is so much exquisite detail that goes unnoticed on the screen. It's such a shame because so much work and thought goes into creating them.

They are truely magnificent.

Well, since we're concerned with Orlando, ergo KOH, that's where I'm moving it. :)

Wow, this exhibition took place in LA?! :O GRRR. Had I known! But the costumes are exquisite. I have a newly found respect for costume designers. Thank you for the link, Nan.

Suzie, after you've picked yourself off the floor, page down to the bottom of the article. It mentions that the exhibition is in LA through April 29. It's not too late for you to see it!! :2thumbs:

Nice catch, Nan. Too bad the exhibit is half a continent away from us.

Wow, I knew they were great costumes, but this was a real treat, speaking for myself. Thanks for putting it up for us.

(I was SO dissapointed when the nominations came out. This just makes my point.) :censor: