Ok, I for some reason also can't get it to play. I'm using IE, so that's not it. It's just not loading. So if it can be nabbed, I'll be greatly appreciated.:wink:

Thank you so much, you made my day. It's great to see Orlando having fun after the nihilistic you-know-what of the last two movies.

Guest EmpressSoha

It's not working for me either. :(

The clip on the main page works but nothing happens when I go to the Movie part of the site. Anywhere else I can find it?

Thanks!

It's not working for me either. :(

The clip on the main page works but nothing happens when I go to the Movie part of the site. Anywhere else I can find it?

Thanks!

I'm having the same problem. The one on the main page works, but not the one I REALLY need to see! Like Jan said, maybe Judi can grab it for us. Thanks in advance. :hug: I'm going crazy here. The anticipation is killing me. :dbb:

I can see the one on the main page playing, but when I click The Movie button, I don't get anything except that everything is Coming Soon. How incredibly frustrating!! :angry:

Candi

I feel just awful that so many of you are unable to view the teaser trailer so I visited the site with a non-IE browser (that I loan out to my squirrely little friends) and I was greeted with a page stating that I would need to install the Flash 7 plug in to view the site. Is it possible that y'all need to upgrade your Flash from 6 to 7?

BLAST! I tried it with my tried-and-true-it-worked-this-morning IE and now I can't get it either.

ETA: Since the sailing clip on the main page works and the POTC2 one doesn't, I'm deducing that 1)they pulled it out of circulation or 2)the fan rush has crashed that server.

Edited by HeySailor

The thing is, it's not telling me I need to upgrade or even download the Flash player. It does absolutely nothing for me.

Candi

Edit: You're probably right, Jill.

Edited by Elalia

I'm not getting it either, it seems not to be available. I'm using a Mac, maybe I'll switch over to the windows machine to see if that works.

Dang!

Aliza

PS: Thanks HeySailor for the link. I'm dying to see it and don't even blame you :wink: for the frustration.

ETA: windows no go either. :censor:

Edited by aliza

Not working for me either. I got a message to update my Flash player, which I did, but still not working. Darn and blast! I hope they fix it soon or I'll just have to have a big girly cry.

Guest mcamp81

Not working for me either.. *cries* and I nearly peed my pants with excitement when I saw that it was online too! :blush:

It's not playing anymore for me. I suspect that maybe it wasn't supposed to be posted yet, and so it was taken down. But hey, what do I know?

I'm so dissappointed! :rant:*stomps feet* Hope it comes back up soon. The anticipation is killing me. I so miss the lovely Will Turner. :wub:

Hmmm...I'm wondering if they weren't supposed to be putting it up yet?

Well, at Keep to the Code board, someone posted an .avi version - *link removed*.

You will need the XViD codec in order to view it - you can hear it but not see it otherwise:

XViD Codec - Available for both Windows and Mac.

Don't worry about downloading a codec; this is the company that created it. You're probably going to need it sooner or later as it is one of the next generation ones that super-compresses the video.

When I get home (we get to go home early - wheeeee!), I'll see what I can do.

ETA: *We've removed the link before Disney comes a'knockin'. :wink:

Edited by Jan

I didn't close the page, so I can still see it. Darn it, I wish I had a way of grabbing it for everyone.

Meanwhile:

- Yummm Will looks lovely.

- Oooh Tom Hollander! I'd forgotten he was in it.

- Bootstrap Bill has an interesting mid-Atlantic accent :huh: . I wonder if that comes from having spent so much time beneath the mid-Atlantic.

- That kiss - mmmmmm.

Wow, this movie looks awesome. The teaser has brightened up my very bad day.

ETA: Thanks for the link, Jan. Problem solved!

:angry: Well my Hubby,Son of a Y'All know what, won't let me add the Flash player to our computer, because I have, " Too much junk on it already", so unless it can be down loaded through windows media or real player I amd screwed for now :rant: ! Darn Hubby.

Never Trust a Pirate

Jack: "I was nothing more than an almost innocent bystander." :lmao:

Some things never change.

Thanks, Jan, for locating a replacement. Can an .avi file be saved from the temporary cache? I must be looking for the wrong thing cuz I can't find it. Or I'm an idiot. :blush: 50/50 I'd say.

You can right click/save as on the link, which will save it anywhere you want it! Or you can look in your temporary internet files (use Tools/Internet Options/Settings/View Files) and it should be there if you only played it.

50/50 I'd say.

:zip:

You can right click/save as on the link, which will save it anywhere you want it!

50/50 I'd say.

:zip:

Idiot it is then.

Thanks, Jan. I feel better about conserving their bandwidth for others.

Through someone´s LJ I found a link to a board that has the teaser, too, and I have to say it looks very interesting (don´t know if it is allowed to link). I wonder if the storyline will be as good as PotC1, but the humour certainly seems to be hilarious! :lol: I, too, loved the "Can´t leave without Jack - Never mind, let´s go!" line!

Jan you are wonderful. Thanks for the link.

Well teaser indeed. A one second kiss leaves me wanting MORE! It does look fantastic and as always Johnny is a god among men. Oh and Davy Jones, EEEKKKK! :fear: But, oh my Wet Will. How you doin'. :naughty: I am so looking forward to this.

Is it July yet?

A lot of Jack running. Which really cracks me up!

And Wet Will. :faint:

Thanks for the link. What a great way to start a long weekend!