I just got confirmation back from Disney this morning that indeed the POTC Dead Man's Chest Teaser Trailer will be attached to the Chronicles of Narnia movie due in theaters on December 9th.

From past experience, I would say that we are more than likely to see part of it on one of the entertainment shows a day before that date. Also it will hit the internet more than likely same day as the theater release of the trailer or slightly thereafter.

Oi! I haven't yet recovered from Elizabethtown! I'll be taking my 9 year old daughter to see Narnia. She'll see this teaser and jump right out of her seat! I will be no help because I'll already be on the ceiling. :paperbag:

And so it begins. :pirate2:

[ Ardeth Bey Mode ] Yes, so it begins. [/Ardeth Bey Mode]

I am preparing myself for all the Orlando goodnesses that we will be flooded with as we approach the release date of this one.

I can't wait! :yahoo: Bring it on, Disney. I am sure my two kiddiwinks would love to see Narnia.... :wink:

Oh, wow. The ka-Bloomettes are already excited about Narnia. (Older ka-Bloomette has read the first two books and is halfway through the third, all in the last three weeks.) They're even more anxious, now that they know they're going to see the Pirates teaser trailer!

Avast maties! :pirate:

Oh that's great news, MI! I'm so glad we're getting an early glimpse. It seems like such a long haul until next Summer and I'm already experiencing "Lack of Orlando Blues" so this lifts my spirits today.

YAY! I cannot wait! :yahoo: Since I fell in love with Mr. Turner to begin this little obsession of mine, I don't think I can wait until next July to see him again. :wink:

Thanks, MI!

Kathie

My 12 yr old has been driving me nuts to take her to see Narnia when it comes out. Now I will be going nuts to see the trailer for POtC2!

Julia, would you know what the time frame is usually from when the trailers hit the theaters to when they show up on, "Coming Attractions," on E? I am more likely to see it there than I am in the theater and I do not want to miss out on the early promotion.

Whoever has the exclusive will show it the night before. I'm thinking Entertainment Tonight because I think they are with Disney vs. E! or is that Paramount. I get them all confused. Didn't ET have a lot of the original POTC coverage?

It would either hit the internet the same day or the Monday afterward if it follows the usual pattern of trailer releases.

Guest Jellybean

I was excited to see the remake of "Narnia", but now I can't wait! Has anyone ever seen the old movies? "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe", "Prince Caspian", and "The Last Battle", I think were the three that were out originally.

And as for POTC2, what an awesome way to celebrate my graduation (squeee!) than going to see my favorite boys in their new movie. :yahoo:

Guest Dodo

I feel like the luckiest girl alive! Today I had the absolute pleasure, honour and blessing to see the PotC2 trailer!!! Twice. And it was orgsmic (is that even a word?)!

How, you ask? I work at movie theatre and I have the privilege to see pre-screenings. Today was the screening of Potter 4 ( it comes out in here Nov.24), and THE TRAILER will be attached to it, at least in my country, Estonia, that is.

It was beautiful! It was like the trailer transcript at Johnny Depp Reads site described, only it was real-live-action!

I really wish you all could have seen it!

Ok, not enough words.

.must calm down

:wub:

Lucky you, Dodo! We never want to hear you complain that nothing ever happens in Estonia! :lol:

Can you share any of what you saw now that you've calmed down? Was there a Wet Will anywhere in the trailer?

Guest jamie007

Wow! I didn't think they'd get the trailer ready this early, thought they were still only at the editing stage. Looks like I'll be going to watch 'Nania', unless an internet version of the trailer pops up before then! Can't wait!

Dodo, please share what you saw? Dying with anticipation here!

That is fabulous news!!! :yahoo: I can't wait to see this. I just might go see Narnia just to see the POTC trailer. :wink: I just wish we didn't have to wait until July, 2006 to see it our favorite pirates, Will Turner & Captain Jack Sparrow!! :pirate:

Kim

Oh, Dodo, how lucky you are ! :hug: So Estonia is getting the trailer attached to HP --- I wonder how come ? I wish we had it here, as HP opened this weekend and I might just have forced myself to brave the crowds of kids just to see Will Turner again ! :w00t:

Got to remember to watch all the TV entertainment shows the week of the opening of Narnia for the POTC teaser trailer bits. :cheer: Hopefully, I can tape some, cause I sure do miss Will. :wub:

Oh Dodo you lucky girl! Any little snippets of details would be greatly appreciated! :whistle:

Thanks for the heads up MI. Like I needed another reason to go to the theater. :rolleyes:

-Mimi

:cheer: I'm so excited to see this trailer. Ok, Narnia looks like a great movie too but I'd probably go to see it just for the Pirates trailer. If I remember correctly, and it has been awhile, the first POTC teaser was attached to The Two Towers. I can't wait to see me some Will Turner. WooHoo! Thanks for the heads up MI. :hug:

Aye Avast! :pirate:

~Ivy~

Guest Kayla

This is fantastic new's. Thankyou so much for sharing it.

I can't believe it! I am so excited. Now the months of waiting for the movie to come out in July won't seem so long. Thanks for the great news! :yahoo:

Ok, Narnia looks like a great movie too but I'd probably go to see it just for the Pirates trailer.

Me too!

Even though July is "forever" away, at least the DVD to "Elizabethtown" comes in the middle to break up the wait.