ka-Bloom.org Forum

Acorn has Midsomer Murders!

Guest Marny

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fromfinland

I'm new here.where is the clips section?I can't find it!I would like to see the Midsomer Murders clips.Help!! :wub:B)

Guest Bucky
I'm new here.where is the clips section?I can't find it!I would like to see the Midsomer Murders clips.Help!! :(:cry:

You have to have 20+ posts before the Member Forum will be available.

You have to have 20+ posts before the Member Forum will be available.

Well, I'd better bestirt to see the Midsomer Murders clips in better version :fear::lol:

• 10 months later...
I was also tickled a bit by the scene were the detectives talked about LOTR and what not. If they only knew, yeah? :)

But they did know. I read an interview somewhere that Mr Bloom got the call to say he had been cast LOTR in two days before graduating from Guildhall and got the part in Midsomer Murders the following day. So I suspect the LOTR references may have been a bit of an in joke.

That's weird because on my Midsomer's tape it says it was made 1998, a whole year before LOTR started filming.

Therefor I've always thought Orlando did Midsomer at the time he had a year left at Guildhall.. :blink:

It's quite funny though with the LOTR and Tolkien coinsidence :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

When I saw this episode on the Biography channel last summer, I was extremely suprised at how much I enjoyed it. Of course the only reason why first watched it was for some Orlando goodness, but it really caught my attention. It was really compelling and kept my endessly guessing until the very end.

I've seen a few of the clips somewhere (though sadly, they were poor quality), but I don't get the :censor: Biography channel, so I don't have the opportunity to catch it on TV. As much as I love Orlando, I just can't bring myself to purchase an entire set of DVDs for his one appearance. (I think owning both the theatrical versions and the EE versions of LOTR is obsession enough. ;) ) But from what I could see in the clips, I think he did a great job for it to have been only a one-time guest role, and it was interesting to see him as a contemporary bad boy instead of a sword-wielding hero.

• 1 month later...
Guest ibimus

I found the second season of Midsoemr Murders at Borders today, but

I just can't bring myself to purchase an entire set of DVDs for his one appearance

• 3 weeks later...