ka-Bloom.org Forum

Acorn has Midsomer Murders!

Guest Marny

Guest surfingangel
I have GOT to stop coming to this website during work hours.

After all those "nipplage" shots, I'm done. I'm no use to anyone now. I may as well just go home.

Pardon me while I wipe the drool from my chin.

I know how you feel! Good gracious, the man does things to me that should never be uttered :kablaam:

:Going back to the gutter now :paperbag: :

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aroreiel

I don't really like the show as a whole I have to admit. But oh gosh! He is such a rebel in that episode. He played it rough and I liked seeing him in the role of the 'bad' boy. Pimping himself out too, the little scoudrel! :hug: But him being a fine man like that then I wouldn't mind.erm.I think I should leave that to my imagination. :angry:

Guest Rand0202

Hi all, :wub:

We just got our Midsomers Murders 2nd series, the set with Orlando Bloom in Judgement Day.we're a bit behind here in NY, since it seems like so many have already seen it. It's well worth the investment, though Orlando's only on for a short while. It's fun to see him play the bad boy, :cry: and the pitchfork scene is pretty funny. If anyone is interested in buying the set, we got ours from Acorn. Go to www.acornonline.com, or you can call them at 1-888-870-8047. 24/7

BTW, does anyone know how to go about getting a copy of Orlando on The Graham Norton show? I have the written script and pix, but would like the tape also. ~ Rand0202

Guest Kittykat

Good fecking grief.

I've never really paid that much attention to Orlando's episode of Midsomer Murders until I watched Sonia's Orlando vid that had the two little clips of him.

*finds herself too distracted to describe what she's seen*

when he gets out of bed and runs his fingers down that woman's face.then gives her a little "boop" on the nose.

Oh sweet Jesus! :throb:

I've watched Sonia's video a bazillion times just for those two, cocky little clips.

My resistance is weak today.I fear I may be taking The Gutter Slip 'n' Slide™ by day's end. :devil:

BTW, does anyone know how to go about getting a copy of Orlando on The Graham Norton show?  I have the written script and pix, but would like the tape also.

Are you talking about the 2002 So Graham Norton (with Cybill Shepard)? Or the 2003 V Graham Norton?

Need to be specific, dear. :wink:

when he gets out of bed and runs his fingers down that woman's face.then gives her a little "boop" on the nose.

Yes!!!!

I'm this close to coughing up $60 to Acornonline.com just to see this one little episode.

I wonder why there's such a price difference between Acorn and Amazon? Amazon isn't releasing their set until October 7th but it's about 20 dollars cheaper and qualifies for free shipping! Who establishes release dates anyway? I'm also wondering how Acorn can release their earlier. I'm rambling, I know but ASP has addled my brain about now.

OK I have a question.

Is that Stella McCartney with Orlando?

I can be awfully slow on the uptake at times so just bear with me if this has been discussed and decided before. This looks like a newspaper clipping, so I imagine it is celebrity-with-celebrity-at-celebrity-party oriented, but I don't see a caption.

Suosikki_0103.jpg

Well, the girl on the right (closest to Orlando) is Samantha Morton. You might recognize her (sans hair) as one of the people in the tank in Minority Report. She also played Jane Eyre opposite Ciarin Hinds.

It was from a store opening - DeBeers, in London, last November. He was either very outgoing or more than a little pissed that night. :wink:

Guest Kittykat

That's who she is. :)

I always thought she looked familiar but I thought it was because she sort of reminded me of my sister-in-law. Only with hair. :smoke:

I always thought she looked familiar but I thought it was because she sort of reminded me of my sister-in-law. Only with hair. :smoke:

I can see the picture reminding you of your in-laws, Kitty - y'know, under the influence, the trucker's hat, showing off a tattoo...

:paperbag:

(Niiiiiiiice Kitty. :) )

Guest Kittykat
I always thought she looked familiar but I thought it was because she sort of reminded me of my sister-in-law.  Only with hair.  :hug:

I can see the picture reminding you of your in-laws, Kitty - y'know, under the influence, the trucker's hat, showing off a tattoo.

:paperbag:

(Niiiiiiiice Kitty. :) )

:smoke:

It wouldn't be so funny if it weren't so true.

Better Price!

If you haven't already ordered a copy of the Volume 2 set with Orlando's Judgement Day episode, Deep Discount DVD.com is selling it for $36 and free shipping, if you don't mind waiting for standard shipment. I've not used them before but I know others who have and they usually ship to arrive on the release date, which is less than 2 weeks away. This is Region 1 DVD only.

Midsomer Murders Vol 2

I'm still exploring the forum, did I see some verrrry nice screencaps on an earlier page here?? Better go have a lookee-loo,.

Peace,

Nin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm a newbie here and I'm just loving this site. It was so great when I found you last week. I was feeling a little guilty about my Orlando obsession since I'm married with a little one, but now I don't feel so bad. Fortunately for me, my son loves the LOTR videos and I get to have my Legolas fix often.

I just bought the Midsomer VHS off ebay this morning and can't wait to get it. I felt unsure as to whether or not I should spend $20 on it - but after seeing the clips in this thread, I KNOW I did the right thing. It just almost hurts to look at him - he is SOOOOOO gorgeous. :blush:

spkles

Just received our rental DVD copy of Judgement Day from netflix this morning. Rushed home from the mailbox to watch. :lol:

Need I say more?

mlefay

I got my copy of Judgement Day in the mail yesterday morning and rushed right home to watch it. I'm not really a fan of Orlando's short hair styles (as if his hair style really matters) but it worked for him in this show. And he is sooooooooooo good at being bad! :wub:

I'd definitely like to see him play a bad boy again! :wub: I've watched the scenes with him over and over again already. :w00t: Those lips, those eyes, those hands , the booty shot. :eat:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Lacadiva

Hello all. New here, and making my first post. Hope it's okay to ask for help and advice. Wondering if someone could give me a little background information on this series - Midsomer Murders - I see Orlando's in season 2 or something? Could someone tell me which episodes, and tell me a little about it? I see where the DVDs for various seasons are available, but I'd sure hate to buy all of them O's only in one or two episodes!

Lacadiva :censor:

He's in the episode called Judgement Day which is season 2 but I don't think you can buy individual episodes - at least not here in the U.S. You'll have to buy the boxed set from either Acorn or Amazon. I did and don't regret it.

He's in the episode called Judgement Day which is season 2 but I don't think you can buy individual episodes - at least not here in the U.S. You'll have to buy the boxed set from either Acorn or Amazon. I did and don't regret it.

It's too bad we can't buy the individual episodes, it doesn't make sense since we can do that for the first box set :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest charolastra

This showed up in my netflix today and I have to say the following:

Those caps are rad! I LOVED this look:

MMCap9_550.jpg

Pause buttons were made for moments like that.

But it was enjoyable see him being naughty little wanker. The death scene was classic cheese, and thus we all must worship it. :shiny: I was also tickled a bit by the scene were the detectives talked about LOTR and what not. If they only knew, yeah? :binky:

I was also tickled a bit by the scene were the detectives talked about LOTR and what not. If they only knew, yeah? :shiny:

But they did know. I read an interview somewhere that Mr Bloom got the call to say he had been cast LOTR in two days before graduating from Guildhall and got the part in Midsomer Murders the following day. So I suspect the LOTR references may have been a bit of an in joke.