ka-Bloom.org Forum

Acorn has Midsomer Murders!

Guest Marny

Guest elfdream

I think so but I haven't seen the whole episode. Is that episode playable on the DVD's we have in the states or is it the UK version. (sorry.I don't know the different regions off the top of my head) Make sure you can play it on your player before you buy it in other words! :cry:

elfdream

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest novasgal2000

Well, the auction says

This video is in very good condition and plays on all US/Canadian VCR's. Comes in European clamshell and with original color artwork.

What's a clamshell?

Sonia

Sonia, "clamshell" is the industry name for the plastic video boxes that open up to reveal the tape - like a clamshell. :cry: You see them used in video stores.

If it says USA VCRs, then it's probably NTSC (Region 1). It would have to be a copy, though, as the only place where the episodes are available individually are in the UK (meaning Region 2) (see Amazon.co.uk ). In the US, the episode Judgement Day is part of a set, either on VHS or DVD.

Guest novasgal2000

So this person is conveniently leaving out the fact they are charging $14.99 (different auction since the other one ended) for a COPY?!? I'm not sure I mind that much as I just wanna see the darned thing, but I was also counting on it for clips for my Orlando vid, and if the copy is crap.the clips will be crap, won't be able to use 'em for my vid, and I'll feel cheated :cry::cry: .

Thanks for the explanation on "clamshell" too, Jan. And the warning. Looks like I better contact the seller with a question.

Sonia

Judgement Day is available on DVD in the US - but only as part of a set. The UK was supposed to have the same set released, but now I can't find where it ever was.

Amazon.com doesn't list the episode as being included in Set 2 ($51, free shipping) - but take a look here at the larger picture, and you can see by the spines of the DVDs that it is part of this set.

He can also be a bit of a show-off.

Suosikki_0103.jpg

Oh, gawd. the "Y'all wanna come back to my trailer and play "connect the tattoos'" pic?!?!?! :blush:

Or how about the - "I've got a double wide. It survived the tornado. Y'all wanna see the freaked out cow?"

Yes, everyone. It's TrailerWhiteTrash!Orlando, large and in charge! :lmao:

I'm a Newbie here, so I've been reading through some of the "older" posts.

Spidur, I just have to say when I read your comments about this picture I started laughing so hard I nearly choked on my lunch!

Wooo doggie! Now my sides hurt.

Ok, ok. back to "work."

:shiny: nipplage  I'm SO shallow today. :lol:

:lmao:

You want nipplage?!? I got yer nipplage right here, bay-bee...

MMCap2_550.jpg

MMCap10_550.jpg

MMCap11_550.jpg

MMCap15_550.jpg

ArenaHomme11_550.jpg

ArenaHomme1_550.jpg

WOW. Nippleage AND Veins. Doesn't get much better than that. :blush:

moredec1.jpg

Sneak2_Clean.jpg

Sneak3_Clean.jpg

BHDExDelAE6.jpg

Methinks we need to dedicate a Nippleage Wing in Jan's Gallerie d'Orlando™. After I've had a loooong coooold shower...:lol:

I have GOT to stop coming to this website during work hours.

After all those "nipplage" shots, I'm done. I'm no use to anyone now. I may as well just go home.

Pardon me while I wipe the drool from my chin.

Guest Elf Lady

OH. MY. LAWD! Stick me with a fork, I'm so DONE! :shiny:

:blush: Jan. I'm going to send you a bill for a new chair. :lol:

Now, my husband thinks I've really gone off the deep end. *gah* nipplage.veins.

Guest Galadriel

Ladies please!!! In total agreement with StarShiney, this thread should come with a warning! I was utterly unprepared for the sight of,guh, I don't even have words to describe it; you know what I'm talking about!

:faint:

and

:blush:

and of course,

:P , :)

My heart is practically bursting out of my chest and I fear I have been rendered useless for the rest of the week.

Anyway, now to my point (yes I do have one!). I came to the thread to let you all now that, according to orlandomultimedia, Orlando has agreed to film another episode for the upcoming series. (Filming in October for a Spring showing (they say 2005 but I think they mean 2004). Apologies if this has already been reported.

What do you all think? Do you think there's any hope of some, ahem, similar action as in the first one? :)

Guest elfdream

If you can tear yourselves away for half a minute.I did some checking on amazon and they now list the Judgement Day DVD on Vol 2. It will be released Oct 7 and cost $50.96 for the entire set. Interestingly enough.they now also give Orlando credit in the blurb.

On the Barnes and Noble set.same release date but a little more expensive. $53:95.

So its up to you all to decide if it is worth the money if you want to buy the whole set.

I can imagine the folks at Amazon shaking their heads when there is a run on this product.or perhaps they have learned their lesson when the Orlando calander sold out the first time? :wink:

I'm getting one.

elfdream

Guest luckyhelen715

Hey guys, I'm new to the board, but I've been an Orlando fan for awhile now. A few months ago, I downloaded seven short videos of Orlando's appearance on Midsomer. Now my friend wants to dl them and I can't find the site anywhere. Does anyone know where they are available? By the way, he was so great on this show (the bits I've seen at least), I can't wait to see the second one (not to mention Troy)!

Ashley

Ashley, I took a quick look around and I don't see the clips available at the 'usual' places (OBM, OBFiles, Full Bloom, War of the Ring) I tried checking E-Blooming, but her server appears to be on the fritz at the moment; and last I checked, Naoko had disabled video downloads due to bandwidth issues.

I believe when I downloaded them it was from KaZaA.

If you and your friend have AOL IM or Yahoo's IM service, you can pass the clips on to her that way. :wink: Or I'm sure one of our intrepid ka-Bloomers would be happy to assist in the enabling.

Not fair!

I can't get a copy of the original Midsumer Murders (asked my local video importer - and he said no), and now they tease with the possibility of him being in another series??

S*