ka-Bloom.org Forum

Acorn has Midsomer Murders!

Guest Marny

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elfdream

I saw a couple of clips of this and wondered how anyone could say Orlando can't act. His character is completely despicable. I wanted to slap him myself like that one woman did. I forgot it was him and wasn't sorry at all when he 'bought' it in the end. When your loathing for the character overwhelms your appreciation of the actor someone has some talent!

He was a slut boy doing it for the money. Intriguing. That should lead to some interesting fanfiction

elfdream

• 2 weeks later...

lego, darling, you must be new to this - that's his sun tattoo! :devil: He was, what, 15 or 16 when he got it?

Here's probably the best-known photo of it:

TVHits_0403-2_550.jpg

You can also see it in this one:

POTCSet_1-150.jpg

He can also be a bit of a show-off...

Suosikki_0103.jpg

Guest legomylegolas

Geez.I'm so embarrassed! :devil: I should have known that!! :wub:

But it did lead to some very interesting thoughts. :lol:

He can also be a bit of a show-off.

Suosikki_0103.jpg

Oh, gawd... the "Y'all wanna come back to my trailer and play "connect the tattoos'" pic?!?!?! :devil:

Or how about the - "I've got a double wide. It survived the tornado. Y'all wanna see the freaked out cow?"

Yes, everyone. It's TrailerWhiteTrash!Orlando, large and in charge! :lmao:

Guest adrenalinejunkee23

Now, can someone please describe to me exactly how he's jabbed with a pichfork??? I mean does someone just lunge at him rabidly and stab him brutally!? I live in Ohio.there is no such thing as Midsomer Murders here, I swear. :cry: Only on ebay. Every freaking library near me doesn't even have it on tape. It bites. Pleeease help me! kazaa doesnt have the death scene download, and they are really short crappy dl's :rant: .heeeeeeeeelp!! and maybe.if a nice kind person would want to make me a tape of the episode I would soo appreciate it :P .e-mail me at ruffrufiosp@hotmail.com if you think you could do so!!I need my Orlando intake!! :wub: :P :wub::throb: :P

This post edited by the PEFIC for punctuation and sentence construction.

Now, can someone please describe to me exactly how he's jabbed with a pichfork??? I mean does someone just lunge at him rabidly and stab him brutally!?

Well he's at his farm house putting the things he's stolen into a bag, when he hears someone outside. Thinking it's his friend he goes to look and as he opens the door he is faced with the murder (who we don't see until the end of the show) and they just jab him in the stomach with this pitch fork. He fall's back and then it cut to an ad break. It's not the most elbaorate of death scenes I must admit Computer says 'no'.

He can also be a bit of a show-off.

Suosikki_0103.jpg

:wub: :P They are two very lucky girls. There we go again though girls - with the checked boxers Computer says 'no'! Bless its actually kinda cute!

Cute? It's positively delicious! :throb: I love him at that party. He's obviously a bit drunk, and he's completely adorable. It's nice to know, since with some men, you add alcohol and they become instant :P holes. Judging from the other pictures in this collection, he is rather touchy feely when he's on the lash.. :P and don't even get me started on the nipple or the :wub: :P

Guest Elements

I would hope he didn't treat a formal(ish) party as a lash night, but I would love to see him when he does pull an all nighter. I would have guessed he was more sqiffy than Brahmsed that night, and I bet he was a complete scream!

Guest adrenalinejunkee23
Now, can someone please describe to me exactly how he's jabbed with a pichfork??? I mean does someone just lunge at him rabidly and stab him brutally!?

Well he's at his farm house putting the things he's stolen into a bag, when he hears someone outside. Thinking it's his friend he goes to look and as he opens the door he is faced with the murder (who we don't see until the end of the show) and they just jab him in the stomach with this pitch fork. He fall's back and then it cut to an ad break. It's not the most elbaorate of death scenes I must admit Computer says 'no'.

Ahh, well then! Thank you very much for telling me! I have been dieing to know (How ironic.. :lmao: )! Thanks again! :notworthy:

That's no problem. And I do apologise for my terrible typing in that post :notworthy: I was looking at the forum just before work so I was rushing -!

Guest magdalene111

agghhh!!!! I have been wanting to see this episode soooo badly. I even have a copy of the episode but I can't play it on my VHS player here in the USA. So, I have a PAL format copy that is useless to me. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get to see it? He looks so naughty in the screen caps mmmhmmm.

Guest JayofLasgalen

Well, I'm lucky I live in the UK - it's one of our TV series. There are some lovely topless shots ( and one of . erm .. lower down) and I swear I could see the scar on his back at one time. I have it on video - but I know it wouldn't work in the US. He's an absolute s*d - but still wonderful! Great death scene. And did you know that his girlfriend lives in a house caled 'Lothlorien'?? Foreshadowing or what??

Jay

And did you know that his girlfriend lives in a house caled 'Lothlorien'?? Foreshadowing or what??

Now you come to mention it that's made me think. I do remember them saying about Lord Of The Rings in the show. Do they say that as a kind of "in joke" for Orlando's benefit or is it just plain coincidence? I just ask because he filmed this just before starting LOTR didn't he?

Guest Elements

I think it was more likely to be a dig at that sector of British Society. It is very popular within the upper middle classes to name houses and Lothlorien is a common name apparently. But perhaps it was for Orlando's benefit, who knows.

And Jay, you can see the scar on his back when he is at one particular angle - it's the way the light catches his spine.

Guest magdalene111

Thank, Elements. I did find a place to reformat it, so hopefully I will be able to see it soon. I am using a mail order company. If anyone is interested in it, they can PM me. I wouldn't recommend it until I recieve the tape back, though. It only cost $20. I hope it isn't a scam.

Also, this is slightly off topic but since it was mentioned that Lothlorien and Lord of the Ring's was mentioned in Midsomer Murder's.did anyone notice the Troy reference in PoTC?

Guest elfdream

Yes.we noticed! :censor: And the 'his blood flows in my veins' comment by Will (You are Bootstraps son! Not Bootstrap himself! ) and Johnny Depp has had to cut his hand in his last three movies! :notworthy:

elfdream

• 2 weeks later...
Guest legomylegolas

Wait, wait.sorry but I'm really slow!

What was the reference to Troy on PotC?? If you don't want to spoil anything for those who have not seen it.please PM me. This is going to kill me until I know!!

What was the reference to Troy on PotC?? If you don't want to spoil anything for those who have not seen it.please PM me. This is going to kill me until I know!!

Is it technically a spoiler? I'll put some spoiler space just in case.

Ragetti and Pintel (those are their names, aren't they? Two of the pirates?) mention something about a Trojan horse when they're dressed as women. :lol:

Sez