ka-Bloom.org Forum

Acorn has Midsomer Murders!

Guest Marny

Last night I finally gave in and bought Midsomer Murders - Jugdement Day, the episode with Orlando in it. I've read the transcript on the obfiles so I have an idea what it's all about - not too mention seeing the screencaps :drool:

I was wondering if anyone has actually seen it? If so, did you like it?

Love, Marny

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the lovely Lady Jamers :hug:, I have this show. Though his performance isn't exactly Emmy or BAFTA award material, I enjoyed him a lot. He's good at playing the bad guy, the nasty Peter Drinkwater. This was filmed right before he left for NZ to film LOTR, so he's quite young.

The fact that you get to see him topless quite a bit - as well as an extremely quick booty shot - is a bonus. :wub:

And one of the women he beds (though who's bedding whom is up for debate) is <gasp> an older woman. Oh yeah, bay-bee. :drool:

**SPOILER**

And his death-by-pitchfork scene is a hoot. :w00t:

Guest Marny
He's good at playing the bad guy, the nasty Peter Drinkwater.

The fact that you get to see him topless quite a bit - as well as an extremely quick booty shot - is a bonus.  :drool: 

Thanks, Jan :wub: , sounds good to me. Will be nice to see him playing a bad guy for once.

And Orlando without clothing - even if it is only seconds - makes it definitely worth seeing it :w00t:

Love, Marny

And Orlando without clothing - even if it is only seconds - makes it definitely worth seeing it  :wub:

OK, since you insist...:w00t:

This could be on the Predatory!Orlando thread...

MMCap14_550.jpg

Booty call! :drool:

MMCap12_550.jpg

And his death-by-pitchfork scene is a hoot.  :w00t:

I don't know which is funnier, the actual scene or Orlando reenacting the scene on SGN!!! :lmao:

And as for the "Booty Call!" pic - I never noticed before... but the actress is checking his arse out! (NTTAWWT! But I hadn't noticed before because I was always oogling his arse as well... :drool: )

Guest Serein

Oh geez, this place is dangerous. Wasn't expecting to get some booty when I popped in here. Not that it's a bad thing. Hot dog!! Here's hoping for sheet slippage in Troy. He looked good back then, imagine what that booty looks like now. :drool:

Perhaps this should be in the Predatory!Orlando thread too.

MMCap15_550.jpg

EDIT: Jan replaced with her brightened up, reduced-to-fit version. :wink:

Guest Zebedee

I have this on video, it's great, though I have taken to fast forwarding all the rubbish without Orlando :w00t: Oh to have been the make up artist that covered up his scar :wub::drool:

Guest LadyJamers

I just LOVE Midsomer Murders and I certainly count this one as one of my favorites.

You just gotta love Peter -- he is so bad he is good!

:drool::w00t::wub: :paris:

Guest Serein
:drool: Jan :w00t: How do get a hold of a copy this show? I'd love to see it. I've heard the death scene is hilarious. Ok, OK, I just want to check out his arse too.
Guest Kittykat

I haven't seen the flick but I've seen the screencaps a couple of times. :drool: Ohhhmigawd, something about a slim, lithe, well-muscled body just gets me all.excited. :w00t:

Gad. He is beautiful, isn't he? :wub:

:drool: Jan :w00t: How do get a hold of a copy this show? I'd love to see it. I've heard the death scene is hilarious. Ok, OK, I just want to check out his arse too.

It'll be a copy of a copy, but I'll bring one with me this weekend, 'kay? :hug: Trust me, the booty shot is verra quick - but makes best usage of the 'slo-mo' feature of most VCRs. :wub:

Guest LadyJamers
More.

MMCap11_550.jpg

MMCap12_550.jpg

You can't tell me she enjoyed doing this scene with him! Any of us would have LOVED it! Check out her checking out his arse!

Guest Elf Lady

I got a copy of this episode back in early 2002 and after I watched it, I thought."man.is he ever young. Can't swoon for Orlando.stay with the Elf" My, how things have changed! :faint: He's still a bit young in these pics for my tastes but I do like this cap:

MMCap2_550.jpg

He just looks like he's having the Big :wub:

And the death scene is goofy! "Breaking and entering." :eat:

Guest Elements

Oh bless, young and fresh faced and smooth of cheek :wub: The death scene always cracks me up, but not as much as him parodying (sp?) it on Graham Norton. If Todd Blackburn looks 12, then Peter Drinkwater must still be in nappies. I think Orlando just has good skin :wink: He doesn't look 26 now. gives us great hope for when he is older.

Guest Cl@re

what a wonderful thread this turned out to be :naughty: I came on to read it just to say I recorded it from the TV earlier this year and saw all the wonderful pictures -! :w00t: I do wish though I'd have seen him on Graham Norton after it :(

I do wish though I'd have seen him on Graham Norton after it :w00t:

I do have that little Graham Norton clip housed somewhere, either on my hard drive or burned to a CD.

I'll go a-hunting for it and pull out the "Death by Pitchfork" bit. It's pretty cute. Heck, the whole interview is cute. :naughty:

Guest Elf Lady

I've got a huge grin on my face. I decided to play the So Graham Norton clip (the full 10.6MB one) and Orlando was so young but absolutely adorable in it. When he re-enacted the pitchfork death scene I :lmao:

Guest Marny
You just gotta love Peter -- he is so bad he is good!

Oooh, yes :censor:

Today, my tape of Midsomer Murders finally arrived :) I have to say I really enjoyed it. Probably nothing groundbreaking or Oscar-worthy, but Orlando is sooo good at being bad :wub:

There's something about the Predatory!Orlando look and his (even if one can only see it for seconds) naked booty that I find :censor:

And did I mention that I love his eyes? And his voice? :wub::faint: (Damn, that guy should come with a warning label :wink: )

Love, Marny

Guest Serein

For the longest time I resisted the young Orlando such as in Midsomer Murders because I felt like such a pedophile for lusting after that smooth booty. (Jan, I still didn't get to see it, you forgot the tape, woman.) But after having turned to the Dark Side (long story, on another board, when a pervy elf fancier falls for Orlando and his darker incarnations, it is termed falling to the Dark Side), I watched So Graham Norton again and found a whole new appreciation for that boy. He was so young, sweet and innocent then. You just wanted to pet him like a puppy. Looking at him now, especially the new influx of PredatoryOrlando pics, makes me want to pet him but in other ways.