Jupiter

64 posts in this topic

Guest TinkRBell427

Congrats! :clap: I wish I was as lucky as you!

It's Monday again, and we have a winner of the second Sword of Ibelin.

Congratulations to Aninha.

Thank you to all the members and guests who entered, and to Museum Replicas who supplied the swords.

Guest J3chen

Congrats. I wish I´d be as lucky as you.

En garde! Congratulations on winning the Sword of Ibelin, Aninha. Looks like we're sparring partners! :wave:

Guest Kayla

That's fantastic new's, congratulation's.

We all envy you. :wave:

:cheer: Congrats Aninha! You are so very lucky. I know you will treasure it always.

Luv ya, :heart:

Cherie

Oh.My.Gosh. :jumpy:

Thank you, everyone! :hug: It is still pretty much unbelievable to me! Well, I believe! :crusader:

These past few days have been really great, several viewings of Balian, three Elizabethtown screenings (and still counting.) and now the Sword of Ibelin!

I know I haven't been posting much lately, but I do want to say a big THANK YOU for all the enablers from this forum, this being my favorite one for all things related to Orlando Bloom.

Aninha

P.S. The sword couldn't have come at a better time; boyfriend hasn't been behaving very nice lately. :knight:

Congratulations, Aninha! :hug:

Ok, I'm trying to update my Ka-Bloom knowledge and now I understand the whole sword thing you emailed me. You have no idea what I was thinking :paperbag: .

P.S. The sword couldn't have come at a better time; boyfriend hasn't been behaving very nice lately.

Ah Mister, behave yourself or. :bat:

Hugs

Gi

:( This is so disappointing. I can't speak for others who live outside the US that have entered, but if I happen to win this, and it can't be shipped over, would it be in any way possible for someone to ask Orlando to sign it and then put it up for auction? The proceeds could go to one of Orlando's favourite charities.

What she said. :(

Anni

Anni, we did include overseas entrants in the draw. We would have shipped it within the US for them, or let them sort out overseas shipping themselves.

However, as the vast majority of the entrants were from the USA, it wasn't suprising that both the eventual winners were from there.

Maybe next time, huh?

[trying not to sound overeager] :blush: Should I be worried that the sword hasn't arrived yet? [/trying not to sound overeager]