Sign in to follow this  
Guest Katanya

4 posts in this topic

Guest Katanya

Not sure if anyone else has posted this or not, but I hadn't seen it. I got an email from Museum Replicas since I'm a regular buyer. I thought I would post it for all to see.

Dear Valued Customer,

Just in time to celebrate the upcoming DVD release of the Ridley Scott epic adventure, "Kingdom of Heaven" from 20th Century Fox Home Video,  Museum Replicas has a limited time offer sure to make your pre-holiday shopping  a bit easier.

From now until October 31st, 2005, all swords in the Kingdom of Heaven Collection will be on sale for only $150! The swords currently available in this collection are:

The Sword of Ibelin (#500816) - Regular Price: $225

The Sword of the King of Jerusalem (#500820) - Regular Price $225

The Sword of Guy (#500814) - Regular Price $210

The Sword of Tiberias (#500810) - Regular Price $210

The Sword of Saladin (#500818) - Regular Price $225

The Sword of Reynald (#500842) - Regular Price $210

The Sword of Odo (#500812) - Regular Price $210

This is a special savings we have gotten directly from the factory. In some instances your savings are as high as 35%!  On hand quantities of these pieces may vary, so we would suggest not to wait and place your orders today. As a special bonus, if you order The Sword of Ibelin and the matching scabbard with belt (#801080), you will be able to purchase this magnificent set for the unheard of price of only $300! This is a $110 savings off of the regular suggested retail price!

Whether you want to decorate your media room in time for the release of this beautiful film or just get an early jump on your holiday buying list, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!

Please visit our website at: www.museumreplicas.com or call our toll-free number 800-883-8838 to take advantage of this fantastic savings opportunity!

Sincerely,

The Staff at Museum Replicas Limited

And COMING SOON:

A contest where the prizes are two of their replicas of The Sword of Ibelin!

We hope to have that up and running either tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

:rolleyes: Geez loueez. Guess there's no point in closing the barn door now, eh? :lol: So much excitement going on around these here parts, isn't it?

Yep, Faye, "soon" is the correct answer. Real soon. :crusader: