Aniethen

36 posts in this topic

Well, the Post Office delivered :wink: and of course I couldn't resist making just a few screencaps. These are from the Pre-Production section (The Cast).

All clicky:

KoH_pc_01_sm.jpg

KoH_pc_03_sm.jpg

KoH_pc_05_sm.jpg

KoH_pc_06_sm.jpg

KoH_pc_07_sm.jpg

Claire

More to come!

KoH_pc_06_sm.jpg

KoH_pc_07_sm.jpg

Bailian? :oh:

Never mind that, thanks Claire! :hug: You lucky, um, very nice lady.

Sigh. Now to wait on this side of the pond. It's already been too long.

I still believe! :crusader:

Those are gorgeous caps. Oh how I have missed my favorite knight these last few months. Only 10 more days to go here in the US. :wub: Thanks, Claire.

Great caps Claire ! Thank you very much. It will be so good to see Balian again (although I have to say, it's been only about 6 or 7 weeks I saw him the last time - but it seems sooooooo long).

Claire, you lucky lucky girl! He looks great. I especially love the one of him on horseback. He looks like such an everyday lad there. :wub:

Thank you Claire - it was very selfless of you to make those before you watched the film! I haven't got round to getting mine yet. Are the special features any good?

Bailian???

This DVD was apparently proofread by the same idiot who allowed the title of the movie to be misspelled on the spine of the soundtrack!

Thank you so much for the caps. We won't be getting this DVD in the U.S. for more than a week, so it's wonderful to see them now.

Are the special features any good?

I haven't watched all the specials yet, I started with the Cast sections on the Interactive menu, and found those very interesting - how cool is it that David Thewlis found out that his apartment in London is actually built on the site of the old priory of the Hospitalers? There are some snippets - particularly of Orlando - that have appeared elsewhere, but plenty of stuff that was new (to me, anyway) as well. I think I'll be watching the extras almost as often as the film.

I wasn't planning on putting up any more caps, but I couldn't resist these two. They come from the Production segment. Enjoy!

KoH_Cast_Prod_13_sm.jpg

KoH_Cast_Prod_30_sm.jpg

Claire

Bailian???

This DVD was apparently proofread by the same idiot who allowed the title of the movie to be misspelled on the spine of the soundtrack!

Thank you so much for the caps. We won't be getting this DVD in the U.S. for more than a week, so it's wonderful to see them now.

What's really bad and embarassing for them on these misspellings is that so many people have to sign off on the proofs before it goes to the press or the final cut of the video. Unbelievable that no one caught the errors either time.

I wasn't planning on putting up any more caps, but I couldn't resist these two.

So glad you did! Very partial to those.

I am adoring the fashion selections in this DVD footage. Everytime I think I've seen it all from his style, he surprises me. The shirt with the buckle collar is unusual (would you ever buckle that?), but I like it. Good color too. The black sweater with the roll collar brings autumn to mind. If I start gushing about the oversized denim blazer/jacket and riding hat :giveup: , I may not be able to stop.

Eager to see Balian again soon. Thank you for sharing, Claire. :)

KoH_Cast_Prod_13_sm.jpg

KoH_Cast_Prod_30_sm.jpg

Claire

Can I just say YOWZA! Hello, chain mail. :paperbag:

Thanks so much for the caps, Claire. Our man looks mighty fine. I can hardly wait for this to be released here (same day as the ETown Score!).

As for the misspelling of the movie's main character, well don't get me started. I'm very anal about spelling, and this just bugs me to no end. Makes you wonder how much Fox really cared about this movie. First the soundtrack, now this? :rant:

:w00t: Claire these are great. Thanks so much for doing these.

I have a feeling that I'll be standing outside Woolworths at 9am on Monday morning waiting for the doors to open! :lol:

Fantastic caps, Claire. Thank you SO much! You lucky girl! But they misspelt Balian?! :oh: UGH! First, they misspell Bredan Gleeson's name on the official site, then it was Kindgdom ( instead of Kingdom ) on the soundtrack, and now it's Balian's name on the DVD? :blink: These people definitely need spell checkers!

ETA - Thanks to Aniethen as well for more screen caps.

Edited by Suzie

These are so great! Thanks so much for sharing these caps Claire. It'll keep the rest of us going until we get our hands on our own copies! :shiny:

KoH_pc_27_sm.jpg

This one really struck me - such a lovely profile on Orlando and such a contemplative expression from Marton.

Thanks so much for these, Claire. :flowers:

Le sigh. :faint: .

Such a lovely treat for a Saturday morning. Thanks so much for the caps Claire. I thought the waiting game for E-town was bad enough but I had forgotten the wait for KoH. And KoH extended. I guess this man of ours will always leave us waiting and wanting more!

KoH_pc_16_sm.jpg

Thank you so much for these Claire, way to go Royal Mail!! :2thumbs: I forgot just how much I really liked Balian, can not wait to see this film again.

Ray :leg:

Thank you so much, Claire. I love a lot of these. The chain mail and plastic water bottle and the grinny chain mail one and one of the ones with Liam Neeson, and more. But what is that weird thing in the picture Ray quoted?

Can't wait to get my copy. I too will be beating down the doors of some big chain store on the 11th. I have to go to work, but I wonder if I could entice my dear husband to pick it up for me at Target. Hmmmm.

:crusader: I believe!

Aliza

ETA: Fox apparently does not care about this movie at all. Have you seen any advertising for the DVD?

Edited by aliza