ka-Bloom.org Forum

Entertainment Weekly (US), 10/7/05

And for an addenda to that lovely cover shot - check out this weeks Entertainment Weekly (with Charlize Theron on the cover) and go directly to page 8 for the "Mail" section.

See if you recognize the two signatures on the letters under the title "In Full Bloom." Just a couple more ka-Bloomes finding their names in print. :wink:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See if you recognize the two signatures on the letters under the title "In Full Bloom."  Just a couple more ka-Bloomes finding their names in print.   :wink:

Jeez, Janet, throw us a bone here! I know how fast you can type... :lol:

ETA: They are online here, if anyone has a subscription or is an AOL member, and can copy them over. The one that you can see is from Sarah (suprsonica here) from the OB Files!

Edited by Jan

OK, I hope I am doing this right, but here it is.

In Full Bloom

I've been a longtime EW subscriber and had almost given up hope of ever seeing my favorite actor featured on the cover (without pointy ears and a blond wig). So I was thrilled to finally see Orlando Bloom's brown eyes staring out from the Oct. 7 cover!

SARAH ANDERSON

webmaster@theobfiles.com

Chicago

''I see your pretty boy made the cover this week,'' said my husband, handing me the mail as I arrived home from work. Thank you, EW, for Christine Spines' article (''Kentucky Fried Movie'') and Sheryl Nields' great photos of Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst. If I can drag him out to see Elizabethtown, my hubby will finally get what Cameron Crowe knows to be true: Orlando's performance is going to put the pretty-boy headlines on the sidelines once and for all.

ROBYN WOLFE

Winnipeg