ka-Bloom.org Forum

Entertainment Weekly (US), 10/7/05

Wonderful, wonderful pictures! Thank you so much for your many sacrifices, Jan. (We had chicken for dinner tonight, too. But I fried ours, having watched Paula Deen this past weekend.) I hope your chicken wasn't too dry by the time you got to eat it.

I had to laugh at the mock-stache picture. :lol: Too cute. Kirsten and Orlando are very playful-looking in that one. I'm thinkin' the photographer must have been female. I'm going to say again that the chemistry between these two comes across my computer screen.

ETA: Oops, just saw the photo credit when I sat down to read the article. My bad. I was lost in Orlando's hypnotic stare. :blush:

Edited by CaliMom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That cover :hott:. Talk about a predatory look. Orlando has it mastered.

I am crossing my fingers that my subcription issues got themselves worked out this week. (I'm in the midst of a move and already switched my subcription to the new address, where it wasn't delivered last week! :angry: ) I'll be waiting with baited breath.

Thanks for the advance peek, Jan.

ETA: Chicken? :yum:

Squeeee!!!

I can't wait see this in my mailbox!

I was so hoping that they would be on the cover, and what a great pic. :faint:

Thank you for the scans, Jan. :hug:

I was just thinking. If you did get a little chicken juice on the magazine, you could have used that as an excuse for licking the picture. :blush:

Said chicken was perfect. :) I had covered it with foil and put in a warm oven. Made a salad and voila! A no-brainer.

Good thing, because I have another video to grab. :shiny:

Glad dinner was great. You certainly deserve it after the feast you just gave us. It was such a huge feast that my computer froze up on me :rant: when I was trying to reload the first page and look at the other scans you added and I had to re-boot the whole stinkin' thing.

And yes, you are a tease, but I have no doubt it'll be worth the wait. Hope it's what I think it is. :whistle:

Les

What you do Jan does not go unnoticed. :hug: If only I still had my subscription I might have it already darn it!

Gorgeous pics! :wub:

I have a feeling I will not be nearly as calm as Jan when I see this. But then again the people I work with know my thing for Orlando by now. They won't think anything of it. It's just me being myself. Now I hope that the magazine lady actually comes in tomorrow night to stock like she's supposed too. I have a feeling she knows my thing for Orlando too. :lol:

The sacrifices you make for all of us are not unnoticed, and very much appreciated.  :hug:

:lol: Very true! Thanks for those great pictures Jan. Now I have to go and read the article.

(ps- Maybe you could use the left over pages that don't have Kirsten and Orlando for, well, you know.)

Zoe Bear, what did you mean about the Midwest? :huh: Were you just referring to the subscription copy being delayed?

Yeah, Chickadee. It seems like the things I go look for are ALWAYS a few days to a few weeks behind out here. And getting imported mags is sometimes very hit or miss. :angry: Oh well, the price we pay for clean air, lower crime rate and wide open spaces, huh?

ZB :innocent:

Wow, awesome pictures! Especially the one on the cover! Orlando and Kirsten look so good together. I haven't got around to reading the article yet, I got stuck on the photos.

I guess I'll be making a little stop at the school bookstore tomorrow, even though they probably won't have gotten it in yet.

Thanks Jan.

Zoe Bear, what did you mean about the Midwest?  :huh:  Were you just referring to the subscription copy being delayed?

Yeah, Chickadee. It seems like the things I go look for are ALWAYS a few days to a few weeks behind out here.

ZB :innocent:

I anxiously await my issue in the mail! :nails:

Aren't we supposed to get the magazine before it hits the newsstand? :wtf:

:O I just thought of something! That mail person better treat my copy with great care! I don't want to see any tears or anything. :rant:

Candi

:w00t: Thanks Jan for the rest of the scans, and for sacrifying your dinner for us - I'm glad to hear the chicken still turned out right.

I can't even begin to think what I should comment on the pictures. what few brain cells I have still left these days, have completely frozen on me. Speechless I am rendered once again. Is there a speechless smilie ?

Oh, and that pic of Orlando and Kirsten with the mock-stache had me snort so much the cat has fled out of this room :lol: .

I'm going to phone hubby right now and beg him to pick up a copy for me tonight, although Friday really isn't the most convenient day for him to do so. he can't expect me to wait all weekend for this now can he ?!!

Spkles, you can keep me from going to bed any day of the week when it's for a goodie like this you know ! :hug: