ka-Bloom.org Forum

Entertainment Weekly (US), 10/7/05

I was very good. I kept my cool. I walked up to the checkstand with my pathetic little rotisserie chicken and salad.

:pupeyes:

Orlando and Kirsten on the cover of EW! I asked the clerk to treat it gently (didn't want chicken juice on it!!). It has some extremely cute, fairly-recent p8ictures, and talk about the 'critics' from Toronto.

I'll have the scans up as soon as possible, perhaps the cover first. :wub:

Watch.This.Space.

ETA: Definitely taken in Toronto - same shirt. Woof.

ETA#2: All up now. :) Again, I'm sorry to take so long - my PaintShop crashed after every :censor: scan. :angry:

EntertainWkly_100705-01.jpg

EntertainWkly_100705-02.jpg

EntertainWkly_100705-03.jpg

EntertainWkly_100705-04.jpg

(And I pieced them together, but someone else can photoshop out the page split. :wink: )

EntertainWkly_100705-03-4.jpg

EntertainWkly_100705-05.jpg

EntertainWkly_100705-06.jpg

EntertainWkly_100705-07.jpg

EntertainWkly_100705-08.jpg

Edited by Jan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap! Is it :hott: in here or is it just Orlando and Kirsten?! Amazing picture, Jan. Thanks so much for bringing it to us (without chicken juice on it).

I need to make another trip to the store right away. Dang it, just got back from town. Oh nevermind, he's worth it.and then some. :giveup:

Oh. my. GUH! :hott:

I had no idea what spkles was sending me when she alerted me to this, but when the image popped up I dropped my notebook to the floor. So, I see that I need to carve out a little study break for myself tomorrow to run to the store. Chemisty will have to be put on hold for a bit.

Thanks for the scans Jan.

P.S. Les - what would I do without your news alerts during the semester? :hug:

I was going to bed, really I was (it's 2.30 am over here) :yawn: . Already said goodnight to my online friends, and then I saw Spkles' heads-up (thanks sweetie ! :hug: ) for this come in the moment I was going to switch off the comp. Did you really think I'd be strong enough to resist ? No, I thought so too.

GUH, is all I can say. It's hot in here. veeeeerrrrrry hot. :hott: Where's my fan when I need it ? Talk about a predatory look indeed.

And now of course I still have to check out the IMS website to see when this beauty will be available in Belgium.

Thanks for the scan Jan - I'm eagerly awaiting the rest of them !

I had no idea what spkles was sending me when she alerted me to this, but when the image popped up I dropped my notebook to the floor. So, I see that I need to carve out a little study break for myself tomorrow to run to the store. Chemisty will have to be put on hold for a bit.

I was going to bed, really I was (it's 2.30 am over here)  . Already said goodnight to my online friends, and then I saw Spkles' heads-up (thanks sweetie !  ) for this come in the moment I was going to switch off the comp. Did you really think I'd be strong enough to resist ? No, I thought so too.

Man, I'm on a roll. That's one good friend I've managed to distract from important schoolwork and one I've managed to keep up WAAAY too late. I should really be ashamed of myself.but I'm not. :naughty: Ain't I a stinker? :blush: I blame it all on Orlando. :whistle:

Lovely cover! The patient wait for the inside the mag scans begins. I can be patient, somewhat. If I am not so patient its because you spoil us soooo much Jan. Thanks for your hard work getting these all to us in record time, time and time again.

The irony of it is - oh, the humanity! - I went because I needed TP.

And it isn't even my fault this time! :P

OK, all done now.

Now I'll go eat my 3-hour-old chicken. Hope it isn't all dried out. :( What we won't go through for the man, as we always say.

And wasn't I right about the plotzing? GAWD, the index page alone. And I wouldn't mind sporting a moustache...that way. :naughty:

And now I have another BTS shot I can post in HiRes! :w00t:

My first reaction to the Kirsten's pic by herself was 'WTH is that underneath her nose? :blink:' Then scrolled down past Orlando and saw the full spread of them together. Too cute.and definitely unexpected. :lmao:

Using curlage as a mock-mustache! I wouldn't wash my lip for year.

Oh gees Twinks the imagery! I think I pulled a muscle. :lol:

And mahalo Jan for sacrificing a hot meal. :flowers:

E.