Jupiter

Reporting from Nashville

Amazing day, yesterday, huh? We can’t top that, surely. Well, read on.

Thanks to the audacity and persistence of our beloved MovieImp, two press passes have been issued by Paramount Pictures to HopelessRomantic and rebecca. They will be reporting from the pre-screening musical performances and the red carpet from the inside, and interviewing anyone famous who should happen to cross their paths.

Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment.

Twinks just called in to report that she and another crew of ka-Bloomies are at the red carpet, one row back, with DYCs in hand. They can see HR and rebecca over in the press pit and "they look like pros."

Then everyone started screaming and we got disconnected. :lol:

Goodness! :O This just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for the reports. Jane and Geri, I am sure you will do us proud. Go, ladies! :cheer:

Kira, if you can remember, could you please pass a question on to Geri and Jane? If they have a chance to talk to either Orlando or Cameron, I'm curious to know how they liked working with Paula Deen.

Thanks, doll! I look forward to more great reporting, ladies.

I know this word is getting old, but I really don't know any other way to say it, so.... WOW!!!

How exciting. What an amazing thing for Jane and HR. Way to go MovieImp! :clap:

I can't wait to hear all about it, and to read the reports from our own ka-bloomies in the pits. Have fun gals!

ETA: I forgot to ask. Now, are HR and Jane wearing their DYCs as they interview celebrities?

Thanks to the audacity and persistence of our beloved MovieImp, two press passes have been issued by Paramount Pictures to HopelessRomantic and rebecca.

Are you :censor: kidding me?!! :w00t: That's absolutely fantastic!! Way to go, MI!

OK, I'm off to dinner at my mother in-law's. Can't wait to check back in and find out what I've missed.

Go, Geri and Jane and all other Ka-Bloomie attendees! :2thumbs:

Jules

Are they going to be able to see the movie?

We have our own reporters! That's so cool! :yahoo:

Guest Mechev

Noooo!! Really?? Press passes?? :w00t:

So great! I really hope you`ll have a lot of fun there and now with the press passes you’ll get more of Orlando and Cameron! This is great news! This is definitely getting better, congrats! :cheer:

Good luck! :shiny:

Edited by moderator for excessive use of punctuation!!!!!!!

WooHoo :yahoo: ! Fan-freaking-tastic! Go Geri and Jane :2thumbs: . And go everyone else on the red carpet line. Man, I'm still exhasted from last night, I can' imagine doing it again tonight. But, for a certain someone I'd make the sacrifice :wub: . Can't wait to hear more reports.

No, they are "working" the red carpet.

Apparently they are many more press and film crews there compared to Elizabethtown and Louisville, so we should see some pictures come in later.

Jane just called and said they were between USA Today and US Weekly or something like that. Across from them were all the major TV guys. So freaking cool. Of course, my phone then died. It couldn't take it either.

My first reaction? Oh no you didn't! I have a feeling this smilie will get a real workout today. :w00t: Go Geri and Jane. :cheer: MovieImp, here's to you. :cheers:

I'm reading through all these threads and all I can say is WOW!

I have butterflies in my stomach and I feel sick - but in a good way you understand. :cheer: Excitement I think!

I am so proud of all those on the roadtrip at the moment and thrilled that you've had such fantastic CEOK's. Thank you so much to those who've taken the time to post reports. I truly feel like I've been through it all with you and I can't wait to see photos and videos.

Good luck everyone in Nashville!

:w00t: Really? Our Ka-Bloomies are in the Press-Pit? :find:

Oh. My. Goodness! :w00t:

Excuse me whilst I go and spontaneously combust with Ka-Bloom excitement!

MovieImp, any chance you can arrange a live web-broadcast whilst you are at it?! :lol: You are one fantastic.MovieImp!

Jane is reporting in.

They're halfway down the red carpet, between USA Today and ComingSoon.net. Further to their right is NBC, CBS, ABC, and the major news agencies. The big picture agencies are all down there to take pics.

Big crowd, three deep. Red carpet is a full block long with velvet red ropes. They're on the same side as the entrance to the theater and the fans are on the other side behind the barricades.

More news trucks are arriving.

Stage for the concert is outdoors. The guy who is handling all the electrical stuff for the concert says it's going to be an acoustic performance.

Talked to the guy from USA Today standing next to them - he seems a little bit freaked because he interviewed THEM yesterday. :lol:

Jane says she and Geri feel comfortable, they're being treated very well. They don't feel nervous.

The Paramount rep just came by and asked who they were so she could announce it to the talent as she brings them down the carpet.

CMT is filming the ka-Bloomies RIGHT NOW. They're waving the DYCs - Jane says you can see it a mile away. :lol: They're getting the fans all whipped up into a frenzy to be ready to scream.

Way to go, MovieImp!

Congratulations, HopelessRomantic and rebecca. I'm sure you'll do ka-bloomies the world over so proud.

And I'm sure I will have lots of CEOK reading up and pictures to gush when I wake up tomorrow.

Signing off for now.

Jean

Talked to the guy from USA Today standing next to them - he seems a little bit freaked because he interviewed THEM yesterday. :lol:

Brilliant

Talked to the guy from USA Today standing next to them - he seems a little bit freaked because he interviewed THEM yesterday.

:lol:

The Paramount rep just came by and asked who they were so she could announce it to the talent as she brings them down the carpet.

So everybody that comes by them gets told, "these are the reporters from ka-Bloom."? :w00t:

The "talent" hasn't arrived yet, but they should be there within 20 minutes or so.

We've known about the press passes for a few days, so our Press Corps is well-researched and armed with questions.

:yahoo: So exciting, so exciting! How lucky are Geri and Jane?! Well done MI for organising this!

I had to chuckle at this though

They are going to be announced to the talent! :w00t: I love that.

Yep, I fear I maybe getting up a little earlier tomorrow morning to see all the feedback. Ah well. It's only Monday after all.

Cheers

CC :meow:

Good Lord! I have butterflies in my stomach and I'm not even there! This is so freakin' cool! Way to go Jane and Geri! I know you guys will handle yourselves very, very well.

MI, you positively ROCK girl! Way to go! I just love people in a position to get things done for us!

I'm not kidding, my hearts pounding like a hammer in my chest!

I fear the "!" key on my computer is going to get a bigger work out than yesterday!

If you have CMT (I don't), check and see if they're carrying any of this live.