DarkElven

167 posts in this topic

I've seen it once so far at a preveiw showing before the movie came out, and I am planning my second viewing today. I'll probably make one or two more trips before the movie leaves theatres.

How many times have YOU seen it? :)

Twice so far - the private KOHn screening on Friday and the I'm-so-tired-I'm-just-going-to-rest-my-eyes-for-a-minute screening on Sunday. :lol: Planning to go see it again this weekend.

I've seen it twice so far - first at a special screening the Sunday before it opened and then again on opening night. And there may well be another viewing in me yet. :rolleyes:

Cheers

CC :meow:

Only once so far on Monday with husband, but I'm seeing it again tomorrow and Saturday with kaBloomies. Three times is usually as many times as I can take of a film in the cinema, as I get fed up with the bits Orlando isn't in - I'm shallow, I know. On the other hand, he is in almost every frame of this one, so this might well be an exception, who knows?

I've seen it twice so far and planning at least a third viewing. My DH, who was not interested in seeing it, has now changed his mind after seeing a story about it on CBS Sunday morning. I'm so excited. I guess my gushing about an actor a movie is not enough for him, but if Christiane Amanpour sells it, then it's OK! :lol:

Aliza

Guest TwinMom

One time at KOHn was enough for me, I'm afraid. Too much blood squirting in slow motion and heads being cut off, and not enough character development. I might be persuaded to watch it on dvd when it comes out if my husband wants to see it, though.

Kelly

Just once so far. Frelling Star Wars is going to suck up all my free time. My movie going budies want to see it but I don't know when we can work in the second viewing for me and their first. Maybe next week while I'm waiting on the midnight's of Star Wars and the lines are quiet we can go or it will have to be the following weekend or the weekend after. Sigh. At least during working hours I can always do a Silence is Golden Check for 15 minutes at a time and watch portions of it again and again.

Twice so far. Once on opening day (I took the day off :rolleyes: ) and then on Sunday evening for my Mother's Day gift from hubby. :wub: Bless him! I hope to be able to see it once more if it stays in theaters long enough. May have to wait another week and a half until school is out for us. Hope it's still there.

Twice, once at the premiere on Wednesday (English) and second time on Saturday (in German) but the German version is so stupid, his voice is so strange. I'm planning on watching it again this Friday!

Ann :)

So far I've only seen it once, on opening night, and I'm planning to see it again this weekend. I'll be vacationing in Florida at the end of this month to see my family and I'll probably go see it again. This time with my brother. We like to discuss and analyze a movie to death after we see it. :lol:

~*Cheryl*~

Twice so far. I saw it once with the East Midlands ka-Bloomies on Saturday, and I've just got back from my second showing. Interestingly, the audience was made up entirely of young men (late teens to mid twenties) and old couples. Not your usual fangirl demographic! Geek that I am, I waited until Orlando's name scrolled past on the full cast credits before I left :paperbag: . I'm so proud :wub: .

LG

Guest earthcrosser

Only once, so far. I really want to go again one night next week.trying to drag a girlfriend with me this time.

Guest Surpentinefire05

I have only seen it once but I am definitely going back for more. :smoke:

Only once, so far. I probably won't see it again in the cinema, although I will definitely get the DVD.

I don't usually see films more than once in the cinema, although I did make a point of seeing Troy twice. But then, I liked Troy better than KoH. :paperbag:

Ok, twice so far (first at the never to be topped Private Screening arranged by the most incredible movie queen EVAH, Movie_Imp. Second, with Kira at the I'm-not-gonna-fall-asleep-I'm-not-gonna-fall-aslee.OH CRAP! What did I miss? Showing on Sunday). And Chickadee and I have a 3rd viewing planned for later this afternoon (if she ever wakes up that is! :wink: ).

Don't worry MI, I plan on trying to drag a couple more people to it this weekend! :lol:

ZB :innocent:

Three times so far. I'll be seeing it twice more over the next few days, and then if it's held over in my local cinema, I'll see it three more times over the third weekend, though of course it will probably have to give way to :censor:Star Wars.

Even though I don't normally like blood and gore, this is my favourite Orlando film - and not just because he's in almost every frame. I just wish the theatrical version was 20-30 minutes longer and can't wait for the extended dvd.

I guess I'm the most Obsessed of all of you, then. I've seen it 4 times now :blink: - twice on Friday and once each Saturday and Sunday. I can't go again until Thursday because of work and school, but I'll be heading to the theater after work Thursday or Friday and I'll try to get some family and friends to go on the weekend.

:paperbag: ~squiggles

I've been 3 times already! Once on opening night with the whole family, on Saturday with a neice and then again on Sunday with the hubby for Mother's Day! :shiny: I convinced him that he would benefit from seeing it a second time because it would make more sense! Little did I know that it only didn't make much sense to me the first time because I was too busy staring at a 'certain someone' rather than watching the actual movie! :)

Mary :heart:

Twice. Will probably see it again this weekend to show support again, but probably not again after that. I get too frustrated for what was left for the DVD.

I'm off to see it for the first time as soon as I've got this post up! :w00t:

I'm meeting up with another Ka-Bloomie this evening. Let the squeeling commence! :wave:

BTW: Decided to leave the hat at home this time!

Go squiggles!! :cheer: You rock!

Twice so far, for me. First, the Fox-and-Orlando-and-Ridley-and-MI-and-KaBloom-so-frickin'-rock private KOHn screening last Friday (geez, has 5 days really gone by already?). Second, Monday night box-office-support screening with Hubby. At some point this weekend I'll do another box-office-support screening.

Twice so far. May 7th and then again May 9th. I will probably see it a third time, but will have to wait until after the community theatre play I'm doing closes.

I will definitely be buying the DVD.

Welshwoman

Saw it for the third time last night.

I saw Troy twice but got a bit bored the second time and although I bought the dvd always flicked through it for the Orlando bits. But I actually enjoyed KOH more the second and third times. It seems to be getting shorter.

Each time I've been with different people and its been great getting their reactions, my boyfriend liked it - which I knew 'cause he didn't fall asleep in the cinema like he usually does. A couple of friends I went with at the weekend didn't like it cause they only like rom coms and they found it a bit violent. Last night I went with some girls from work and Orlando now has two new fans. I was in Morocco last year with one of them and we did a bit of place spotting, the film makes me want to go back to Morocco and take my time over it more.

definitely going to see KOH again at the weekend this time with family.

tatoola

:crusader:

Guest Cl@re

Just the once so far. last Saturday. But I'm going to the York Ka Bloomie meet up on Saturday so I'm looking forward to seeing it again with peopel who I know appreciate him in the same way as me. :wink:

And Chickadee and I have a 3rd viewing planned for later this afternoon (if she ever wakes up that is!  :wink: ).

Hey, I have been awake since noon. Vacation day and all.

This afternoon's viewing will be my second and I am planning on seeing it again with a friend from work sometime next week. My husband may want to see it with me this weekend too. Put me down for four.

-- Suzanne