Tina

221 posts in this topic

"Kingdom Of Heaven" premiere at the Ziegfeld Theater May 04, 2005 in New York City.

get001.jpg get002.jpg

get003.jpg get004.jpg

get005.jpg get006.jpg

get007.jpg get008.jpg

get010.jpg get009.jpg

get011.jpg get012.jpg

I suppose it's hard to behave when he's standing so close. I know I probably wouldn't. :lol:

Lovely, as usual. Thanks Tina!! :samooch:

I'm really loving his rings being back again! It must be cold in NY. He looks bundled. :wub:

What's up with Eva? :oh:

Candi

ETA: Thanks Tina!! :clap:

Edited by Elalia

Well Orlando looks great. I like his scarf. But Eva looks a little tipsy. :lol: Orlando and Liam seem to be looking at her like, "What the hell is she doing?!" But I like her makeup at this premiere.

Studying for finals.not when new Orlando lovelies are rolling in. :whistle:

Thank you Tina! You have made my night! And now back to Shakespeare.at least I can imagine Orlando in the role of Hamlet or Macbeth. :wub:

Thanks Tina, terrific as always. :w00t: But I gotta say - what is it with Eva jamming things in his face? :wtf: Stop covering him up!!

Jules

Studying for finals.not when new Orlando lovelies are rolling in. :whistle:

Amen to that!

That very first one is just wonderful. Eva seems to have a thing for covering Orlando's face. Perhaps there's some kind of inside joke going on, or else she's just rather silly. And that one where she's on her knees and holding Liam's and Orlando's hands reminds me of when I was little and would be walking, holding my parents hands, and they would swing me in the air between them. (Anyone else ever do that?) And I'd also like to add that I've missed the rings a lot more than I thought.

Thanks for the pics, as always!

OMG, I completely forgot the New York premiere was today! Oops.

Oh well, these pictures are a nice surprise for me. Orlando looks great as always. I'm not sure what's up with Eva. :lol: They look like they're having fun though.

Thanks, Tina!

I think Eva likes Orlando. It's cute how she goofs around with him.

What was Orlando doing in the first one of Tina's second batch? :P I really like when he wears black!

Candi

Thanks, Tina! Great work, as always. I love it that he's wearing black. And I agree about the rings. Good to have them back.

*sigh*

What a week this has been. And it's only Wednesday.

:)

Welshwoman

What was Orlando doing in the first one of Tina's second batch?

We could send it to the "What do you think he's thinking?" thread and find out. ;)

(I'd do it, but, er, I don't know how. :blush:)

I love the all black look that he seems to have adopted these past few days. Plus, the rings are back! When I saw them while he was on TRL, I did a happy dance in my room. This has been a great day for Orlando goodness. Thank you so much Tina for always being so quick to post new photos. :hug:

~Ivy~

Wow! The goodies just keep rolling in. I think I'm on Orlando overload right now.

Thanks again, Tina for keeping us in great pictures.

I'll have to tag on to those who wonder what is wrong with Eva. :blink:

Thanks for the pictures! He looks amazing. I can't seem to get over the fact that he always looks amazing. He never dissapoints. :2thumbs:

Guest armorgirl

They really seem to be enjoying themselves.

I love the black! :wub: A nice way to end a day from Orlando Overload.

Thank you Tina!

Guest h_gaxiola

KOH New York Premire pictures already?! Geez, I haven't even started getting over the UK premire pictures. They are lovely, he looks amazing! Eva looks a little tipsy or maybe she's extremely giggly. Orlando would be one have that effect on people, girls mostly.

Thanks for the pictures though!

There are some new pictures at www.isifa.com. I'm just looking and drooling until someone with the know how cleans them up and moves them here.

I would love to post a couple if it's allowed.

Aww.I love goofy Eva! I bet those two had a right laugh during filming. B)

Thanks Tina! :samooch: