Jan

335 posts in this topic

...and so it begins. :lol: I'm sure Tina will be along later, as I've been corresponding with her.

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748003.jpg

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748005.jpg

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748006.jpg

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748016.jpg

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748018.jpg

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748035.jpg

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748075.jpg

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748079.jpg

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748084.jpg

Guest Ema

Yes the pictures are here. :shiny:

I was very upset because I wasn't able to get down to London this evening, so I'm very happy that the pictures are coming in now.

He looks beautiful, as normal.

Thanks Jan! Oh he looks so great in black. I really want a big, clean version of that last one but am more than willing to wait.

(((LG))) Thanks for being our anchor reporter. You rock! :hug:

I am SO going to DIE when Tina gets these...

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748194.jpg

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748233.jpg

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748234.jpg

Now, I absolutely MUST take a potty break! :blush:

Oh Jan you supadupa lovely person, thank you so much. I will have the sweetest dreams now. He was just so perfect (again) this evening.

:wub: Isa.

Those are beautiful, Jan, thanks. I can't wait to see clean versions later. I've been thinking about it and I just don't know if I'd survive seeing him.looking like that.in person. :faint: But I'd sure like to have the opportunity to give it a try at some point. :wink:

Take a well-deserved break, LG

Uupps sorry, doublepost, the board throws me out constantly, could be the heavy traffic on ka-Bloom :lol: . This will be hard days for our PEFICs, controlling all the squeeing, stammering, misspelling. But I know pictures, tons of lovely, droolworthy pictures of our man will help to soothe the hardships to come.

Have a good time, for me it's bedtime soon.

:damncap::w00t: Isa

LG (I'm so tired.)

:hug: You did a fantastic job LG! Well done! :clap:

*fluffs pillow & brings hot tea for LG to recreate*

Thank you doll for being our anchor woman. :notworthy:

And of course thanks Jan for the pictures!

*moves camp out gear from report thread to this one*

Does anyone else think that Getty's purposefully getting those profile shots just for our siggie making? :lol:*le sigh*

I posted on the other thread that I thought he'd be wearing black suit with black shirt. I'm good!! :shiny:

Thanks Jan! The man just keeps looking better and better, doesn't he? :wub:

Candi

I believe! :crusader:

Oh my Jan, those are so wonderful. I don't even hate the fact their watermarked.

:lol:

Same here ! The last bunch looks, I don't know, painfully beautiful to look at ?

The first and the second ! The second is actually to be the first ! And I am supposed to survive for the hi-res' ?

:kablaam:

Black on black. :wub: You've come a long way bay bee!!!

Ely.

Thanks LG, go rest you deserve it, Thanks Jan and can't wait for Tina to get them.

:blink: *crosseyed from staring at the Pretty* What an evening! Jan, thank you a million for your quick photo-collecting skills.and LG, you fantastic reporter, go have a well deserved break! This board is full of gems, and I'm not only referring to the ones in Mr. Bloom's eyes, either. You ladies are awesome.

Oh my hi-Res of two of the last three will be too good. I can't wait for Tina to come kill us all softly with Orlando.:wink:

The profile ones in particular are just breathtaking! Thanks for posting all of these wonderful pics. And Kat, yes, put your feet up and relax - you were completely brilliant today!

Jules

These are much better then the choppy web cast pictures. :drool: He looks so nice. Thanks Jan for getting these so quick, and a big Pre-thanks to Tina.

Shelly

Somehow, I feel I've already lost the "Employee of the Month" award for May. :paperbag:

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748321.jpg

KOH_LondonPrem-Getty52748323.jpg