little_green

60 posts in this topic

Wishfulthinkin, congrats on your wonderful day.

I'm sorry we blanked you a little when you started asking us for questions. We had no idea what was happening and, as MM and Cazrider have said were having serious issues with 'shovers' and 'hangers on'. We were begining to feel like the Leicester Square tourist information center! :blink: We saw the bag and were wondering who you were because we had done our 'head count'.

I watched TRL earlier. I can't even begin to imagine what was going through your mind when your phone rang and Orlando spoke to you. I know I would have melted into a puddle of goo!

I'm so glad you had an amazing time. What a way to end the day.

:hug:

Oh no, i know it wasn't a personal thing, and i don't consider it blanking. Rather- selective space keeping! -. Everyone was getting a little hot under the collar and a bit Barrier greedy. I would say i was in the second line of people, i didn't touch the barrier until the MTV PA told me to. So if everyone was squeezed a little tighter because of me I apologise again!

I was the girl who got chosen, yes, much to my own disbelief as you all probably guessed- (woe for the windswept look. :doh: ). I'm glad I took along the bag if only as proof of identity! :w00t:

I did have a fangirl moment I'm afraid. What with the shaking and the " Oh my god"x about 100, but I was actually told to fill any silence with something, and " oh my god," was all i could think to say without adding :censor: in the middle. :whistle: Surely that's not suitable for daytime audience!

The 95% of the audience would have been right to contest, I don't think there is any way you can work out that sort of thing, but then I guess it was all for television.

Was I the only one wondering what the hell he was doing when he put those bloomers on? :lmao: Staring up from the crowd a bit non plussed.

I wish i could tell you all what happened when he came through to see me after TRL but before the red carpet. But I don't know where to post it!

Where should i post it? Because I will do for you guys if you want it. :hug:

I have the tape- My friend taped it in its entirity back at home as she bawled her eyes out on an answerphone message to me. But I have no way of capping it short of standing infront of the telvision screen with my digital camera and filming it. Might look a bit silly but I'll do it if that's required. Got to supply the Orlando, especially with that classic little wink at the end!

Being called 'Sweetheart' and 'Darlin' ' and better still "Claire"( :wink: ) by Orlando Bloom, it's like ambrosia. :throb:

Meanwhile, I had two other friends outside with my digital camera filming Orlando signing autographs which I'm equally happy to share, if i knew how/where!

It's pretty sweet.

At the moment, I feel as though I'm thinking with my fingers because my brain may have actually disconnected. At least for a few days.

Thank you Ka-Bloom for being the first place i found out about the premiere date, time, and place, without you guys, none of this could have happened.

x Claire

I wish i could tell you all what happened when he came through to see me after TRL but before the red carpet. But I don't know where to post it!

Well, I think this is a right place to post it!, this is the ka-Bloomie London Premiere Reports, and I'll tell you: if yours isn't a London Premiere Reports of a CEOK, then I don't know what it is!.

Come on!, my inner fangirl needs you :hug:

Congratulations for your luck,

Stardust.

ETA: Maybe begin other threat?, This will be major case of Ka-bloom squeee.

ETA2: Just for the posterity. I dowload the complete file from OBM. This are my UK-Kabloomies, the yellow sea :damncap:

bscap015.jpg

bscap014.jpg

Edited by Stardust

:wave: Hi guys!

What a day! I'm still exhausted from it, and my feet haven't forgiven me yet (they keep complaining whenever I stand up for more than 15 minutes). I got home last night and went straight to bed, because I had to get up for work this morning. I didn't sleep much, but I was too exhausted to drag myself back out of bed to log on!

Almost the first thing I saw when i turned on the Tv this morning (at 6 :censor: 30 am) was Orlando signing autographs for people in yellow hats! I definitely spotted Kyle (it's hard to miss you, babe :hug: ) and Valerie, and Joanna with her yellow headscarf. Then when i looked in the mirror the first thing I noticed is the lovely red shade of my face - I discovered that DYC's have a very important use in preventing sunstroke, so did actually wear the one that Judi so kindly lent me once the sun came out.

I'm going to go watch the video after I post so I can have a good listen to his voice - I was standing just behind Jackie, in the second row, and I still didn't hear what he was saying. No-one behind us stood a chance. :cry: I didn't manage to get an autograph, and am very dissapointed about that - but having read Laurie's post I have decided that it wasn't because I was too fumble-fingered to get my magazine to him in time, but clearly because I lent out of the way so that she could give him his gift. So I have a warm virtuous glow now (or is it the sunburn :huh: ?).

Judi and Jackie very kindly very kindly let me close to the barrier so i could stare at Orlando's back (and the curls at the back of his neck) as he was talking to the press, and attempt to get some photos. Thanks guys! That meant I got a CEBK when Billy arrived - looking absolutely gorgeous in real life. I didn't get an autograph from him, but I did tell him how gorgeous he was looking. And I should have a photo of him (I have an old fashioned film camera, so have to put the film in to develop).

I also should have a few Sid photos. I tried my very hardest to get him to come over (SID! SID! SIIIIID!), but alas, it wasn't to be! I actually shouted louder for Sid than I did for Orlando, and I know that he heard me!

I didn't see Andy Serkis either, and this morning I realised that David Tenant walked right past me and I didn't recognise him. I did get a good view of Anthony Stewart Head, and Sean Astin (who spent longer talking to the media than the fans - the complete opposite of Billy) in his bare feet.

I have to say, I am just sooo glad that they got a photo of the hug - we couldn't see it but we knew when it happened! I was praying for someone to get a shot of that!

Oh and I should mention that it was Lucy standing next to me in the first pic, but she was really not feeling well and so left early. Poor thing was not herself at all. She wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be on my own, but when she knew I was in good company, she felt able to leave (she's sweet like that). She did kindly take pictures for us, and I've promised to tell her everything when we go to see KOH on saturday.

I think I've rattled on for long enough now,

Kathryn.

Well I am back home now and a few hours have gone by since the CEOK so I thought I should try and document some of my experiences of the day:

Getting to Leicester Square and spotting the KB contingent within seconds. (Yellow and all that)

Meeting you all at last.

Sitting down in filthy dirty Leicester Square with Ray, Kathryn,Wendy and Kay and making that Damn Yellow Banner (apologies to those I forget but the sun had addled my brain by that point).

The chewing gum issue, as in why did so much of it stick to our clothes?

Kay sleeping with a DYC over her face.

Walking back from a noodle bar and spotting all those yellow caps glinting in the sun.

Ellen and Wendy just refusing to move when all those rude people behind them were pushing, poking and being generally vile.

The guys from Queer Eye talking to Judi and Jaks.

Mo’s response to a person who tried to breached the boundries , “Well these people have been here for eight hours so NO! you cannot stand there”

Ray’s “You shall not pass!” moment during the Great Crush.

Seeing Orlando.

Spending 10 minutes balancing on one leg and holding onto a variety of Ka-Bloomies as the crowds twisted and turned around.

Texting Kat.

Holding Wendy’s hand after she gave Orlando the tag.

There is more but at the moment my memories are still a little fractured.

But I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.

Stephen

I just want to add that I had an absolutely brilliant day and I am definitely up for the Elizabethtown premiere. I also want to thank all the othe Ka-Bloomies who were there for making me feel so welcome, I was really nervous about meeting you all but it was great.

emmy

x

Guest Cl@re

Okay, here are some of my pictures I thought I'd share with you all. :hug:

Note: If you'd like to see these without the tag, just PM me with your email address and I'll be happy to share.

kohuk1.png

kohuk2.png

kohuk3.png

kohuk4.png

kohuk5.png

kohuk6.png

kohuk7.png

Kay when Jaks introduced me to everyone, I was sad to see you was not there. What time did you arrive and will you still be going to the York meet up? I shall be there, I will be later then most due to working until 1.15pm but I'm going to join you all straight after.

Clare, you got some really beautiful pictures there. Doesn't he look so happy and excited?

Jxx

I was going to post my pictures from Monday but the only decent one that turned out is the group one that Mo took. All the ones that I took haven't turned out at all. I'm not very good with cameras.

Now I've woken up a bit from Monday here are my favourite bits from the premiere.

One of the highlights was definitely spending the day with others who share my small obsession with a certain young actor. It turned into a really fun day. I couldn't believe it when Orlando pointed at us from the car. I feel a bit embarrassed about admitting this but when Orlando turned up my knees turned to jelly. I think the worst bit was when the security guard threatened to move everyone at the front to the back because of all the pushing.

All in all though it turned into a day to remember and an experience that I would love to repeat.

emmy

x