Jan

LIVE Webcast of London Premiere!

If you look very closely under the window of the video there's a veeeery tiny 1x and 2x sign. If you click the 2x it gets bigger.

Yep, Len. I saw that. I clicked it. It's a bit bigger.but still not quite big enough for me.

Right. :eek:

Jane, if you click the real player icon on the right end of the toolbar, you get the option to 'Play in real player theater mode' ie fullscreen!

Can't decide whether being 5'2" is good or bad - better for hiding from the camera, but worse for getting to see Orlando.

Jane, if you click the real player icon on the right end of the toolbar, you get the option to 'Play in real player theater mode' ie fullscreen!

Yeeee-haw!!! :comeon: Now that's what I'm talking about!! A bit pixillated but full-screen nonetheless!!

Thanks ever so much, Aniethen. :hug:

Guest bea

Oh my, I can not wait I am going to be down there with my Orlando crazed friends I hope they do not point the camera at where I am. What time is everyone getting down there there's only 24 hours left are you already there?

Edited for Punctuation, and Captitalization.

Edited by kiblee

Wow! Thanks for all the information ladies! I will be at work on the Monday, but I sure know what I will be doing Tuesday. :wink: Can't wait to see all out UK ka-Bloomies.

Well, I'm hooked in and ready to go.less than an hour left! *dances*

Guest BohemianBeauty

I was out shopping and tried to make it back in time to catch the beginning of the webcast [which started at 1:45PM here] but missed a good deal of the opening. I was wondering. is anyone capturing this somehow so it will be available to download later?

What I've seen so far has been great! Lots of yelling too. I wonder if that's any of your voices. :whistle:

:)

The original webcast is now available to watch on the website - go here.

I'm downloading the file...but it's HUGE: 127MB. :O

I don't know if I'll have the time to break it up; there's a lot of 'filler', you remember, the clips, trailer, etc. I have a gazillion things to do before leaving early early Wednesday morning for Chicago, so we'll see. :wink:

Did I mention that the stream is HUGE?!? :lol:

ETA: Y'know what? I'm going to let someone else do the hard work. :lol: I'm sure Jas will have it posted at OBM eventually. :wink:

Edited by Jan

Watched the webcast again and found myself in awe of this man once again. The shrill screams at times were deafening; made me think of nesting baby birds with their mouths open, and just one precious Orlando flitting furiously between them all, trying to satisfy them all. :lol: He's so generous, sweet, and gracious.